You and I

"And thus, I understand why people admire the moon from afar."

___________

______________________

_________________

"After death, the human brain lives on for seven minutes to replay its best memories."

"Would I have the opportunity to be some of those memories?"

"No. You wouldn't have a chance."

"Oh.

"You would be all of my seven minutes."

_________________________

The rain poured heavily in the cover of darkness. Blood, sweat, and tears washed away by the storm as the city of Shinjuku lie in ruins.

Far-off into the distance, a figure could be seen kneeling beside a halved corpse.

Every sorcerer was currently being briefed on what to do about the aftermath of the situation. They all gather together within the school grounds while Principal Masamichi of Tokyo announces the next step.

Every sorcerer but one.

The Control devil used her remaining cursed energy to revive The Strongest Sorcerer, for better or for worse. This is the least she could do to make up for the wrongdoings she caused. The higher-ups would condemn anyone affiliated with Gojo Satoru, deeming him and his allies as traitors.

She had done everything she could to restart his heart and used a hastily understood Reverse Cursed Technique to, at the very least, connect his lower body to the upper torso.