[Prologue 1: Pure White Lily I]

April xx, 2052
---

The morning was like any other in the abandoned area near Yurigaoka Girls' Academy-quiet, eerie, and oddly peaceful. The sun peeked through the cracks of old buildings, casting long shadows on the deserted streets. A figure lay on the cracked sidewalk, her breaths shallow and eyes heavy with exhaustion.

The girl was of average height, her features obscured by a veil of disheveled white hair that fell in tangled waves around her face. Her school uniform was crumpled, a clear sign of the long walk she had endured. Despite the weariness evident in her posture, determination flickered in her eyes as she pushed herself into a sitting position.

"Ugh, why did I stay up all night?" she muttered to herself, rubbing her eyes in a futile attempt to chase away the fatigue. A few curious glances from passing birds and stray cats were the only attention she garnered.

"Are you okay?" A voice interrupted her thoughts, making her lift her head to see pink eyes staring back at her.

'Cute,' was the first thing that came to her mind as she saw the appearance of the girl in front of her. A petite frame, short pink-hair with one side up, and round pink eyes radiating innocence and kindness.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Shiro replied with tiredness evident in her voice. "Just a bit dizzy," She continued.

'Wait she looks familiar,' Shiro paused, trying to place where she had seen this girl before. She often kept to herself, but faces tended to stick in her mind.

"Are you sure?" The pink-eyed girl asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

Shiro nodded, forcing a small smile. "Yeah, just need some rest." She glanced around, noticing the empty streets around them. "What are you doing here?"

The girl smiled brightly. "Ah, I am on my way to Yurigaoka. My name is Hitotsuyanagi Riri!" As the girl introduced her name, Shiro finally remembered why the girl in front of her is familiar. The name struck her memory like a thunderbolt.

Shiro's P.O.V

Hitotsuyanagi Riri.

One of the main character's in the franchise I have been following before I got reincarnated in this world

One of the main character's in the franchise I have been following before I got reincarnated in this world. Exactly fifteen years have passed ever since then and hearing that name refreshed my memory. Assault Lily, a series in which "Earth" got invaded by mysterious creatures known as "Huge" that suddenly appeared around the year 2000.

Came along the invasion of Huge, was the "Magie" a mysterious energy that the otherworldly creatures uses as the source of their might and as well as the energy which the Counter Huge Arms, abbreviated as CHARMs used by Lilies who have affinity with magie uses to fight them.

This girl in front of me is the main character of that series. Thanks to following that franchise I've been able to survive for a long time here.

"Nice to meet you, Hitotsuyanagi-san. I'm Minazuki Shiro."