𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫,

normal : englishbold : koreanitalics : japaneseunderline : thoughts

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese
underline : thoughts

normal : englishbold : koreanitalics : japaneseunderline : thoughts

IT WAS HARDER then she thought. Applying for a college education seemed to be underestimated by her.

Mila looked overwhelmed. Dried up tears were all over her cheeks, eyes were red, her eyelids were almost closed. She was tired and at this point, wanted to quit life.

Mila rested her head on her palm and ruffled up her already messed up hair. a ding sounded through her phone and she quickly turned her attention to her phone.

She let out a deep and content sigh, picking up her phone and staring at the lit up screen that almost blinded her just by opening it.

Staring at her notification center, she opened up the new text that she got from a unknown number.

unknown
Hello. This is Skyler University. We saw your application to our college education and we put deep thought into your proposal. And we would like to congratulate you on your success! if you would like to start with us, then please show up to your classes by tomorrow. Thank you for choosing us.

Mila's eyes lit up reading the text. There was finally hope.

WALKING THROUGH THE halls of the building, she glanced down at her schedule and saw that her class was near the area that she was in.

She quickly realized that she was still at square one, and still had no supplies with her, and only just a computer.

Swiftly, she turned back around and located the nearest campus shopping center. She sighed with relief as she saw that the store was close by.

She opened the outside door and began walking down the sidewalk, clenching onto the computer that was held with both of her hands.

She fumbled with the folders that were on the shelves, at this point she was just grabbing things off the shelves and throwing them into a little shopping bag. she was just wanting to get supplies and get the hell outta there.

Suddenly bumping into someone, she squeaked and quickly realized who she bumped into.

"Excuse you, sweetheart." Her voice was sweet and soothing, with a hint of teasing in her voice.

The woman had dark brown hair with white highlights in her hair. her skin was sun kissed and she was about three inches taller the Mila.

"Sorry.. im kinda rushed.. im late to my classes.." Mila replied, her voice a little shaky at the womans appearance and the sound of her voice.

"No need to rush sweet cheeks.. You new here?"
"Yea.. i applied yesterday and just came here today.."
"Ah. i see.. How old are you?"
"19.. turning 20 next month."
"Aw. Thats adorable.. whats your name?"
"Mila.. Mila Corbyn.. im from London."
"Whoa. your far from home. Im Eleanor. im 23."
"i love your name."
"Thank you!"

The two chatted for about 30 minutes. Eleanor was a nice girl and was working to get her masters degree.

Mila seemed to enjoy her company. But she knew it from the bottom of her heart that she was someone she knew.

"Uh.. Small question.. What high school did you go too?"
"i just went to a normal grade school in Seoul. i think.. Kinley?"
"ME TOO!!"
"Wait, are you the Mila i know?"
"i believe so.. and your Eleanor Hills?"
"Yes.."
"YES!! I KNOW YOU!!"

The girls connected for a few moments, and updated them on there life.

Eleanor was working to be a high school teacher back at her hometown. And Mila.. she still doesn't know what to do with her life.

"Hey. i have a basketball tournament coming up this week. i think today around 4:00 PM.. Think you can make it?" Eleanor suggested, cocking her head to the side.

"I think i can. i'll probably make it about the 2nd quarter. but ill make it." Mila reassured, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

Although she still needed to set up her dorm room, she could still make time to go to the basketball game.

"Cool beans! ill cya then." Eleanor smiled, turning around and walking away from her and into the stairs.

Mila sighed, and walked the opposite direction to the cash register.