𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

normal : englishbold : koreanitalics : japaneseunderline : thoughts

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese
underline : thoughts

normal : englishbold : koreanitalics : japaneseunderline : thoughts

han ji !! <33

you know exactly what im talking about
dont play dumb.

i seriously dont know what the hell your talking about.
your pulling this shit out of your ass.

just
ill tell you when you get over here at jyp.

ok..?

Mila's heart raced in her chest as she turned off her phone. He finally caught on? Was she that obvious? oh what the fuck she knew he would catch on sometime. but right now? RIGHT NOW???

She took deep breaths, closing her eyes and putting her phone to her chest as she shut it off. She'll just have to deal with it in the morning.

the silliest gc

ilovekimberly
GUYS
TODAY IS FINALLY THE FUCKING DAY

imthealphaimtheleader
OMD FUCKING FINALLY

kimchi
OUR HELL IS OVERRRRRRR
btw han did u do it last night

quokka4life
do what..

kimchi
like
confess....??

quokka4life
i rightfully exposed her more then anything.
i knew she liked me from the start

kimchi
even when i literally SPILLED THE TEA TO YOU..

quokka4life
SHHH
WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT

cobracorbyn
gm pookie bears
im at the airport rn

kimchi
YAYYYYY
I GET TO SEE MY BABYGIRL

cobracorbyn
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

kimchi
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

urlocalartpiece
AND THEN OUR HELL WILL FINALLY BE OVER!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

kimchi
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

cobracorbyn
wait what
oh i forgot about that

imthealphaimtheleader
HOW THE FUCK

i<3kittys
hi my pookie wookie shmookem boo boo bears

cobracorbyn
..
ANNNNDDD thats my queue to leave.

RIDE OR DIE (kim) <33

WE'LL BE WAITING AT THE AIRPORT FOR YOU!!

STOP UR GETTING ME ANXIOUS
AND EXCITED

AHHHHHH
ILL CYA SOON POOK!!

LOVE YOU

Mila sent her last text before putting her phone back in her luggage, walking through the plane terminal and boarding the plane herself.

The flight attendant checked her passport and gave it back to her. she took back her passport and started to walking through the isles of the seats.

She found her seat and lifted her luggage, putting it into the cubby above and moving into her window seat. she relaxed her body and leaned back against the chair, looking out of the small window and taking in the surroundings of the outside world.

The flight attendant came across the intercome, her voice coming through a bit statically but it was bearable and clear enough so you could hear her voice.
And just a few moments later, they were taking off into the air.

SHE MUST'VE FALLEN ASLEEP because it felt like seconds between the time they took off and the time they landed. She let out a big sigh as she stretched, and for once she felt lucky that it was just her in that one row of seats on the airplane.

Once they finally landed, everyone got up in sync and went to grab their luggage's from the cubby's. Mila's heart started to race. She knew that they were waiting for her at the end of the terminal.

She was one of the first people out of the airplane, and she had to take a deep breath before going any further. she sighed before she continued walking, reaching the end of the terminal and immediately looking around for any signs of the group of 9.

She took one last glance around the place and caught eyes with no one other than Han Jisung himself. He had a warm smile on his face, and his casual clothes made him look even cuter than usual.

She dropped her luggage and immediately ran over to him,  enveloping him into a big hug. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and her head buried itself into the nape of his neck.

Meanwhile with the others, they were spying on them from behind. Kim watched with a big smile on her face, and the others momentarily followed.

"Hi Hannie.." Mila muffled, inhaling the scent of his cologne. He smelled like the warm scent of crimson. it was so heavenly in that moment.

"Hi Mila..~" He smiled, his voice dripping with tease as his hands held her thighs, supporting her weight like she was nothing more than a feather.

"I have something i wanna ask you—"
"you already know the answer."

They both chuckled. and for a split second, everything around them seemed to fade. and it was only just them two in the moment.

Mila blushed a little bit, her eyes meeting with Han's and a warm smile creeped up onto her lips. Han's lips followed her movements, a slight chuckle escaping his lips.

"you gonna kiss me or what."
"thats your job."
"YOUR THE MAN!!"

Han laughed at her reaction, his heart fluttering and butterflies catching in his chest and stomach. the proximity between them closed gradually, and eventually their lips caught themselves together in a soft kiss.

The kiss only lasted for a moment. but it was going to be a non forgettable moment for the two that shared the intimate moment.

Mila let her head fall onto his shoulder as they both pulled away from the kiss, and she gently brushed a piece of hair out of his face.

She smiled, letting her soft and loving words escape through her lips,
"i love you."

"i love you too."