part-37

After few day ago hyunjin healed fully now..minho also training him.how to talk back haters back..

How to fight back and lesson..hyunjin couldn’t get it easily but minho lovingly teaching hyunjin..

And month later..hyunjin also learn everything...now hyunjin trying skills..

Hyunjin : ya..

Minho: you can do it baby...

Hyunjin nodd shyly minho hug hyunjin and gave a sweet kiss and hyunjin blushed mess..

Hyunjin ; hyungie can i attend class tmr with u?

Minho: ofc are you ready to gave a lesson on ur today.?

Hyunjin : yes...

Hyunjin smiled widely minho is also happy the younger..

Next day

Hyunjin wear dress..and put meakup nicely while he put lipstick minho kiss his lips...

Minho: shall we go?

Hyunjin : mhm.

And hyunjin and minho on his way..they going school people staring hyunho they looks perfect couple..

Minho smiled... And attend their classroom...

Hyunjin : waaa everything looks so new...

Minho nodd; bcz you came school 1 month later hun.

Hyunjin : ow hehe

They talked..

Minho: do you Wanna eat anything?

Hyunjin : um, noh hungry

Minho: wanna candy?

Hyunjin widely smiled and looked minho sparkling his eyes.minho chuckle..

Minho: okk i'm going stay there ok?

Hyunjin : okie...

After 5 minutes

Jibum enterd the room hyunjin heard familar voice but not scare..

Jibum: lee jin..

Jibum came to bully hyunjin again but hyunjin ignored...

Jibum was about to slap hyunjin but hyunjin stop it..the whole class watching...

Now hyunjin Don't afraid anything he is now mafia's little devil.

Jibum : how dare you to stop me..

Hyunjin smirk jibum out of his anger but today hyunjin's time hyunjin grabbing his collard push him on floor direct..

Jibum's partner are came to fight hyunjin but hyunjin also punched them hard...

Minho was worried so he came class room and seen the seen but he stopped there he Smile gave hyunjin to fight them....