Prologue

Years ago

Y/N could be seen in a hospital gown. He admitted himself to the hospital, being assigned to Dr Josuiji Shinri and Dr Vesper Noir to take care of him. He is now being guided to his room.

Shinri: Now, this pod will preserve your body in a cryostasis state. With the virus going around, you'll be safe in here.

Vesper: There's no telling when this will end so until then you will be preserved in here.

Y/N: Thank you both for all that you've done so far. I'm forever in your debts.

Shinri: It's nothing, Mister. It's just what us doctors do in these dire times. The virus affects only us and you're younger than us.

Y/N: But what about you guys? Aren't you affected too?

Vesper: Worry about yourself instead of worrying about us. Your concern is appreciated but not needed. We'll be keeping watch as you sleep. Don't worry.

Y/N: If you say so.

Y/N then enters the cryo pod and closes his eyes as he looks at his doctors for potentially one last time. He couldn't help but smile as he's in good hands.

Shinri: I guess all that's left is to guard him, right?

Vesper: Yup.

Present Day

Y/N's pod can be seen opening as he's starting to wake up, but as he looks around, his caretakers were nowhere to be found.

Y/N: Huh? Where are Dr Shinri and Dr Vesper?

He couldn't find them anywhere and was confused.

???: Oh them? Unfortunately they died to the virus.

A feminine voice said as Y/N looked to see who spoke. She was a blonde haired woman with a demon tail and wings.

Y/N: Ummm, I'm sorry who are you?

???: Oh excuse my manners, my name is Yuzuki Choco. I am your new caretaker. Your previous caretakers died contracting the virus. The hospital chose me to take care of you in their stead.

Y/N: That's unfortunate but I figured this was the case. So, what now?

Choco: Y/N, what I'm gonna say may sound preposterous so be prepared. You're the only male left on the planet.

Y/N: Wait a minute what? You're bluffing.

Choco: Unfortunately I'm not bluffing. Here let me show you.

Choco then turns on the TV for Y/N to see, sure enough, there's not a single male left in sight.

Choco: Every women of the world have tried methods to keep the planet alive but all have turned up empty. I'll have someone fill you in on what you need to do.

As the door opens, a woman with fish-like ears and a mermaid tail enters

???: Pleasure to meet you, Y/N. My name is Finana Ryugu.

Y/N: Pleasure is all mine, Finana.

Choco: Finana, guide him if you may.

Finana: Of course.

Y/N then gets up as he follows Finana.

Finana: As you can see, this hospital housed those with the virus, but no one except you survived and lived. Everyone ran to this very hospital and waited in line. They weren't told of you being the sole survivor. Doctor Choco-sensei wasn't bluffing. As such, you bear a huge responsibility, Y/N.

Y/N: I think I know where this is going, Finana, but it's too much to bear. Me? Repopulating the world? Alone? I don't know, that's a tall order.

Finana: I understand that this is too much, hence why we take this slowly.

They both approach a button.

Finana: Now then, press it, Y/N.

Y/N: This is not some trick is it?

Finana: Find out yourself.

Y/N sighed as he pressed the button and what he saw baffled him. So many women, lined up for him. Ready for what he needs to do.

Y/N: I-I don't believe it. This many?

Finana: Unfortunately yes. Don't worry, they're all at your call. You have a device specifically to call them whenever you need. Now, I'll show you to your room.

They both turn away as the lights in that room deactivated.

Y/N: This is way too much to take in.

Finana: And I'm here to help you out, Y/N.

Y/N: Wait, doesn't that mean you are doing it too?

Finana: True, but I'll let you know when.

As they approach his new room, it was filled with everything he ever needed.

Finana: Make yourself comfortable, Y/N. I'll be staying with you.

Y/N: R-right.

He then sat on his bed as he scrolled through the list of women.

Y/N: Damn, that's a large list. Before the virus hit, these women were internet sensations. The virus changed that.

He saw that all the women on the list were internet sensations. They all still can stream, but the views have dropped ever since the virus hit.

Y/N: I'm gonna get some rest for now. Doing that now would only exhaust me even further.

Y/N then drifted off to sleep for real. Tomorrow was gonna be a big day and he had to ensure he was prepared.

Meanwhile Finana continued to drool as she imagined all kinds of positions with Y/N and her supposed friends. She was just that eager to get in his pants.

Yup, this was a pilot episode of sorts. If you paid attention, there were two Holostars members in a flashback. It may or may not be the only time they'll be mentioned. Next chapters may or may not be lemon centric so be warned.