The First Day

Mei Hee's P.O.V

The alarm clock ringed for what felt like the 1000th time.I slammed my fist on it finally making it shut up(She reached over Yu Han It'll make sense when you read the rest).I looked over my shoulder to see  Woon Han who was sleeping peacefully with is arms loosely wrapped around my waist.I turned back to my original position and saw Yu Han staring at me."What"I whispered."I can't get up to get ready for school"He said emotionlessly.I then realized  that my legs were wrapped around his waist.I quickly took them off and felt my face get very warm.Multiple perverted thoughts were brought to my mind mostly of how we got into that position.I tried to sit up but was pulled down by Woon Han."Hmm.."He groaned snuggling into my neak."School is soon start to get ready!"I heard Yu Han shout from the bathroom.We both shot up afraid of what he would do if we didn't listen.I got out of bed and grabbed some ripped skinny jeans and a red sleeveless flannel.When Yu Han finished I went into the bathroom and changed.I put on my outfit and brushed my hair so I looked even less approachable.When I went out I saw Yu Han and Woon Han ready to go.I grabbed the keys the house and we walked to school.

                                                                                       (*Time Skip*)

When we got to the gates of Jungsung we were amazed."Is this a school or a compony?"I asked as we walked to where we thought our classroom was.When we got there we slammed open the door causing all our classmates and our teacher look our way.Yu Han sat down in an open seat in the back of the classroom.There was a nerdy looking boy was on his left and a normal cocky one was on his right.I walked to his left and glared at the nerd.He stood up and ran to a different chair leaving his things behind.I sat down and saw that Woon Han had somehow scared the guy on Yun Han's right so he was sitting there.The teacher ignored what we had just done but was more than happy to give us lots of math problems which we correctly answered all correctly.At lunch we walked the halls until someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back.I looked and saw the guy from earlier(The one who was on Yu Han's right).I glared at him."What the hell do you want!"I shouted at him.He ignored me and griped my shoulder tighter."Ah it's you"Woon Han said calmly walking up to him.Yu Han looked at me and smirked.There was a crowd of students around up."Pull away"Yu Han said in Japanese as he turned to face me.I listened and pulled away."Punch"He continued.I punched the guy in the face and he staggered back and then began to charge at me. He threw a punch."Dodge"(Yu Han is the only one talking right now).I dodged then hit the guy in his stomic.I walked over to where.Woon Han and Yu Han were leaned on the wall.The crowd of people walked out of our path so we could pass."Why do I always have to do the fighting?"I questioned as we walked to our next class.Woon Han smirked while Yu Han kept a serious face."Because you like to fight I hate getting my hands dirty"Woon Han said."Plus if I fight there is a high probability of me killing them and jail would be a pain"Yu Han coolly stated.I pouted."Fine"I sighed.We finally made it to the class room we sat together in the back of the room.We received scared glances from some of our classmates.This is so boring.

OMG some people actually read this!!!!!!!I was so happy when I saw five reads so Thank You readers you guys make me so happy.Please comment and read the future chapters.Im not very good with fight scenes so this one was bad.Bye Bye!