Ricky's and Matthew's birthday celebration

"What should we start with?" Ricky asks the group.

"Whatever you want" Gyuvin smiled at Ricky, side-hugging him as they were sitting next to each other.

Ricky chuckled but hugged Gyuvin back "It's Matthew's birthday too" he spoke looking at Matthew.

"Oh... Right," Gyuvin acknowledged.

"Bro is so whipped for his lover he forgot his best friend also had birthday," Gunwook snorted.

"Can you blame him though? " Taerae asked chuckling.

Gunwook pretended to think before answering "Nah."

"I don't really care to be honest all of the activities sound so good. Ricky you should choose first since you had birthday first," Matthew replied to Ricky.

"I also dont care...How about we just go by the list? The first is the arcade and amusement park. Let's go there first!" Ricky suggested.

"Perfect!!"

"Omg omg, can we start from today??" Yujin asked excitedly as if it was his birthday celebration.

"Of course," Ricky chuckled ruffling Yujin's hair.

"When should we go?"

"Now."

"Now?"

"Now!!"

-------------------------------------------------------

 After they got dressed and ready they decided to go to the arcade first before going to the amusement park.

They went by separate cars with Hanbin and Taerae being the drivers.

"Who should go in what car?" Jiwoong asked.

"I dont know but Hao hyung will be with me," Hanbin said as he pulled Hao towards him making Taerae roll his eyes.

"I am taking Matthew then," Taerae said.

"I wanna be with Gunwook," Matthew pouted.

"Gunwook will be with us also then. We also want Ricky," Taerae spoke.

"No I want to be with Ricky," Gyuvin said as he hugged Ricky.

"I am taking both Ricky and Gyuvin then. Rest can be with you" Taerae said looking at Hanbin who nodded agreeing. 

"Alright get in the car kids!" Hanbin said like a mom later staring at Jiwoong who was just standing there not entering the car.

"...Anything wrong?" Hanbin questioned.

"I am not a kid...you are. Get in the car," Jiwoong said making Hanbin obey and get in the car.

------------------------------------------------------------

Arcade

The moment they arrived something caught Yujins attention.

"Omg claw machine! Let's go there first!" The youngest suggested and the others just agreed.

Yujin immediately put a coin in and started playing.

...

The first try: Not even close.

"Tsk you are really bad at this aren't you?" Jiwoong roasted.

"No, I am not! It was just the first try! Let me try again!" Yujin protested.

He put another coin in before playing again.

Second try: Closer but still no.

The second the bunny plushie fell Jiwoong bursted out laughing.