Valentines / revealing their relationship

Jules's pov
Today it's Valentine's Day and we're revealing our,relationship on bratayley ,we have our instagram posts ready. Riles is still asleep. I sneak out of bed and get the stuff I got her her for today. I hear " jules Leblanc get you're ass back in bed young lady so I can hold you the way I want to". I laugh and take the stuff into our room, she smiles and I get back into bed and say " someone's needy today aren't they". She says " well can you blame me I have an extreamly hot girlfirend that I love more than anything or anyone". I kiss her and say " okay you're forgigiven". Riles goes into the wardrobe I don't know how I didn't see the pressents and card hidden. Riley laughs and gives me the card first " to Jules, happy Valentine's Day, if you'd have told me a year ago what this crazy year would give me I would never have guessed it would have half as special as it has been and that's because of you it took us time to realise we wanted eachother but ounce we've realised I haven't looked back and,I've never been happier xxxxxx".

Rileys pov
Jules kisses me and says " thank,you so much babe". She opens the pressents ( flowers, a cuddly bear, chocolates candy and a few other things ). Jules gives me the card ( to my riles, happy Valentine's Day, it's hard to put into words just how much you mean to me but I'm going,to try, to me,you're perfect in every single way and I wouldn't change a single thing about you , I'm so proud to be you're girlfirend and bestfriend love Jules xxxxxxxxxxxxx". Riles kisses me and says " thank you so much baby". I got her the same pressents she got me we both laugh about us thinking the same idea for pressents. Later we're with mom,dad and Hayley and Hayley says " guys Riley and Jules have something to tell you". Hayley points the camera towards us and I say " yes we do, so we've beeen keepin a secret from you guys". Riley says " me and Jules are dating, now we know a few people might not like it but we ask that you respect our decision and support us". I say " we'd love to do a q and a video about us and our relationship so send the questions in and we'll try our best to answer them, please keep,the questions appropriate".