Q and a on bratayley/Party for brookes 21st

Riley's pov
Today it's Brooke's birthday, we're going to a party to celebrate later. I'm currently in jules's old room and I love spending time with the Leblanc there like my second family. Today we're filming a family q and a, I'm prepared that most of the questions will be for me or Jules. I kiss Jules to wake her up. We're vlogging as well as going live for the q and a. We shower and get dressed. We're all sat on the sofa billy says " are you both ready?". Me and Jules both nod . He turn# the camera on and says " hey guys we asked for you're questions and picked out our favourites, Jules and Riley are ready to answer the questions about their relationship". One of the questions is for me it's my five favourite things about Jules " 1 she's beutiful inside 1nd out, 2 how kind she is 3 seing how protective she is over hayley just shows how much she'd do anything for anyone she loves4 she's an incredible actress and 5 she's not afraid not speak her mind, it's hard to choose just five because I have so many more". Jules takes man's and gives it a squeeze.

Jules's pov
The q and a is finished, I'm so proud of my b1by girl, she done so well. I'm relieved there were questions about us and our relationship because we answered them honestly and I fell like the haters will be scilienced ounce they see the video. We're ready for the party , Riley picks up the camera and says " hey guys, we're about to go , we're so 3xcited to celebrate Brooke( I sneak up behined her and wrap my around her waist , She turns the camera to face both of us and kiseses me have that homeaphobes, she's all mine and nobody else's so deal with it". I'm shocked she's that brave of course I'm happy , I just didn't expect her to do something like that but I'm definitely not complaining . We get in the car and arive at the party. Brooke hugs both of us. Dyllan asks to vlog a bit and we let her she says " for anyone saying the chick3n girls aren't that close in real life( she turns the camera to face all of us), we couldn't be closser and get a life instead of tying and failing to cause drama". Okay now that was amazing and hilarious, we all hug her.