Chp-27

The next morning, Taehyung lay atop Jungkook's chest, nestled between his husband's legs. The warmth of Jungkook's body and the steady rhythm of his heartbeat provided a small measure of comfort. He felt Jungkook's arms wrapped securely around him, a protective cocoon against the harsh reality waiting outside their bedroom.

The room was dim, the curtains drawn tightly, creating an intimate, enclosed atmosphere. Taehyung sighed deeply, his breath ghosting across Jungkook's skin. 

(P

(P.c- Google ofc!)

Jungkook's fingers gently stroked through Taehyung's hair, his touch soothing. "You haven't eaten anything since last night, Alpha. This way you'll get sick. Let's go out and have our breakfast. We don't have to chat with anyone if you don't want to but please don't torture yourself like this hyungie."

Taehyung buried his face deeper into Jungkook's chest. "But I don't want to. I don't want to face Appa and Eomma. They're going to be so disappointed."

Jungkook's arms tightened around him, his voice firm yet tender. " I'm sure they are equally worried about you. Last night did Eomma said anything to you? No na? You need to gather just a little courage and look in their eyes once and you'll be able to see concern for yourself in their eyes. But you don't have to face them right now. You need to take care of yourself first. Let me take care of you."

Taehyung felt a tear slip down his cheek, his heart heavy with gratitude for Jungkook's unwavering support. "How are you always so strong? So understanding?"

Jungkook kissed the top of Taehyung's head, his lips lingering. "Because I love you, hyungie. You're my alpha, my husband, and I'll always stand by you. You don't have to be strong all the time. It's okay to lean on me."

Taehyung sniffled, his tears soaking into Jungkook's shirt. "I'm supposed to be the strong one, the one who takes care of you."

Jungkook's hands moved to cradle Taehyung's face, lifting it so their eyes met. "We take care of each other. That's what marriage is. And right now, you need me. So let me be here for you."

Taehyung nodded, his heart swelling with love. He relaxed against Jungkook, letting the steady rise and fall of his husband's chest soothe him. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

------

"Hyung what are you saying? How is this possible? Wait I'm coming there." Taehyung said hurriedly getting up to get ready but the voice from another end stopped him.

" Their's no need to come here Taehyung. Nothings working for us. In this world, justice is served only to rich people. We don't have any power to go against them. X-Bocs has major market share of South Korea. We can't beat them. " Hoseok said sounding too disappointed.