48. Jimin's Pregnancy Surprise

Returning from their amazing honeymoon trip Jungkook and Jimin settled back into their routine in Korea

But instead of resuming their normal lives seamlessly Jungkook found himself increasingly worried about Jimin's health.

It had been three days since they returned and Jimin's persistent morning sickness showed no signs of abating.

On the third morning

Jungkook woke to the sound of Jimin retching in the bathroom. His heart clenched with worry as he rushed to Jimin's side, holding him gently and offering what comfort he could.

"It's okay baby" Jungkook soothed, rubbing Jimin's back.
"I'm here."

Jimin looked up at him with tired eyes, managing a weak smile.

Jungkook's concern deepened. Jimin had been experiencing extreme hunger in between the nausea, and it was clear something was off. Unable to bear seeing Jimin suffer any longer, Jungkook decided it was time to call for help.

"That's it I am calling Jin hyung now" Jungkook said.

"Hyung I will be fine we shouldn't disturb him on small things" Jimin said.

"No arguments angel" Jungkook said softly but with a stern look Jimin pouted looking down.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and dialed Jin's number.

"Jin-hyung. Can you come over? Jimin's been really sick and I'm so worried" Jungkook said trying to keep the panic out of his voice.

"Okay I'll be there as soon as I can" Jin replied his voice reassuring.

Jungkook thanked him and ended the call, then turned back to Jimin who is looking pale and exhausted.

"Jin-hyung is coming over" Jungkook said, helping Jimin to his feet.
"Let's get you back to bed."

Jimin nodded leaning heavily on Jungkook as he picked him up in bridal style. Jungkook tucked him in gently sitting beside him and holding his hand.

"Try to rest baby. Jin-hyung will be here soon and we'll figure out what's going on" Jungkook said his voice soft and soothing while caressing his hair softly. Jimin nodded resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

A little while later

Jin arrived his medical bag in hand. He greeted them with a warm smile though his eyes were filled with concern.

"How are you feeling Jimin?" Jin asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

Jimin gave a weak smile. "Not great hyung. I've been feeling nauseous and sometimes really hungry. I don't know what's wrong."

Jin nodded and he began his examination. He asked Jimin a series of questions carefully.

After a thorough check-up Jungkook's who is so nervous and scared.