'lovers block.'

present day at rizzle
high school.'

jay pov;

I woke up in another sad school day. Not wanting to go and see the enemy of my life "Chanel Hampton".

anyways I picked out a simple outfit and went about my day.

her outfit guys.😪

at skigma high school;

as I walked down the hallway I saw my friend teraji , looking so fine.

"hey" I said to teraji.
"hey jay " she said back to me
we then walked together to our first period.
my teacher was of course yapping her ass off which really got on my nerves fr. "Okay students, y'all will be put into groups of 3." my teacher said, I then sighed not knowing who I would be paired up with.

"sorry I'm late !" A well known voice said.

CHANEL HAMPTON?!!!

omg no way she moved into this class? the year just started. I then snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the teacher talk to Chanel. "Great you're just on time for our group project!" My teacher said as Chanel walked over to an empty seat behind me.

your probably wondering why me and her hate each other. Well it started back in middle school when I had a boyfriend of 5 months . That was until I heard he was cheating on me with her and she decided that it was best if he ignored me. Crazy right ? Anyways, that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that now she's in the same class and me and teraji, great.

"alright! and the last group is Chanel,teraji,and jayveonna." my teacher said . NO ACTUAL FUCKING WAY. this has to be the worst day ever.

as everyone got into their groups as we also got into ours .  it was silent for awhile until teraji spoke up.
"okay I know you guys don't like each other but we for real need to get this done ." Teraji said looking at both of us. We both nodded our heads in agreement  and started working on our project. But I could've sworn I felt a pair of eyes on me here and there. I thought it was nothing so I shrugged it off. The bell then sounded and everyone left the class . Before I could leave my teacher called me. "hey jayveonna I need you to stay really quick." My teacher said waving her hand towards her. I then walked to her desk and stood in front of it. "Yes Mrs.Howard?" I asked her . "Say are you and Chanel dating ? I saw her staring little glances at you and turning away every time! and sweetie you just get your grade up in my class. You're failing horribly." She says in one full sentence . I was shocked at the first part but now even more shocked !?? "Okay, uhm I'll try to figure something out but are you sure that's correct?" I asked her with concern. "Yes I'm sure but I'll give you extra credit from our test tomorrow ." She says looking up at me and smiling .

at outside lunch bc I said so?🌚

Chanel's pov;

I was outside eating my lunch with my friends taraji and miangel. But what I didn't know was that my enemy jayveonna was outside practicing her cheer for the football game tonight that everyone was going to, me included by the way. I wish I never said what I'm about to say because her cheering moves were very smooth and her cheer practice outfit oh my goodness.

cheer outfits ;

 I know it's nothing sexy but it still fitted her perfectly

I know it's nothing sexy but it still fitted her perfectly . "Hey do you guys know what you're wearing for the game tonight ?" Miangle asks me and taraji. "no, not yet but I have something in mind." I say eating my lunch. (It's from home btw)
I then finish my lunch and throw away everything I had left and started making my way back inside. I then bumped into someone and fell back. "WHO THE HELL JUST PUSHED ME ?" This familiar voice shouted . I looked up and saw her , jayveonna my enemy . We made eye contact until she just ran off and left me on the mother fucking ground. Rude .
I was now regretting what I said earlier today.

AT THE FOOTBALL GAME;

authors pov; everyone was cheering for the rhh (rizzle high school) . Mostly the cheer team which jayveonna was on. The game then started making everyone cheer,scream, and shout for their school. While the whole thing was going on , other people hadn't made it yet to the game but party invites were getting handed out at the bleachers for the Halloween party at Sophia's house of course she invited her friends first. But guess who both got invited and was going to go? you guessed it you cunts, Chanel and Jayveonna. But of course they didn't know that . Once the game was over everyone started leaving .

Present;

jayveonna was walking with the cheer team until Chanel came up too her. Jayveonna rolled her eyes from seeing the sight of the girl. "What do you want ?" Jayveonna said in a cold voice . Chanel didn't say anything but kissed her on the cheek and ran off . The girl in the cheer uniforms was confused and started blushing her ass off. "What the fuck just happened ?" Was all the girl could say before walking towards the locker room.

outro music ;

★ bad blood by Taylor swift ★
now playing ;

coming next
episode 2 ;
oh no

                                    coming next                                      episode 2 ;                                         oh no