'oh no'

episode 2

                                      present day;

                           now playing
                                     Saturn by sza

           .ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.
  0:24 ─●──────── -2:56
            ↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

"Oh no"

jays pov;

I couldn't believe what happened last night . I just woke up with the memory and I was still thinking about while walking on the way to school. Chanel, THE ENEMY kissed me? On the cheek though. Could've been more worse than that too. Why was I blushing though ? I don't even like her ? Wait, does that mean she likes me? I then got snapped out of my thoughts again by the big ass school bus zooming by. I groaned in frustration wondering what would happen at school after you know... but I still needed to find out what Halloween costume I was going to wear at Sophia's Halloween party. I had three options ;

1;

2;

2;

3;

3;

but I didn't worry about it too much since the party was on the weekend and it was only Tuesday

but I didn't worry about it too much since the party was on the weekend and it was only Tuesday. I just kept walking until I made my way to school still listening to my music.

Chanel's pov;

omg. I can't believe I kissed her ??? What was I thinking ? Maybe I was just drunk? I couldn't have kissed my enemy . Everything was stressing me out , I still haven't picked out my Halloween costume for Sophia's party and I haven't even gotten costumes yet. I brushed my thoughts out and started taking deep breaths calming my nerves down before I got more mad than I already was . "Okay Chanel, all you have to do is apologize to her for kissing her then everything will be just fine." I say trying to convince my self .

                                       at school;

Every teenager in the school was roaming the hallways after period , after period . Then came lunch then the period that Chanel and jayveonna had together. But today not everyone was in class , jayveonna was missing which was odd because she had never missed this period . "that's weird jayveonna is usually here, Chanel can you go look for her please ?" Says Mrs.Howard.

Chanel then leaves the room going out to search for the missing girl. She then stops by a classroom that was empty. "Maybe she's in here?" Said Chanel unsure about her decision. She then opened the classroom door and spotted the black long haired girl in the classroom. The girl then turned around making eye contact with her enemy . "So ms.runaway, you wanna explain why you just kissed me and ran off ?" Says the girl as she's curios of what the girl would respond with . "Well I honestly have no clue , but in my opinion I think it's usually if I like someone but , you're my enemy why would I like you?" Said Chanel looking at jayveonna not breaking eye contact . "Oh wow, making it sound like I'm not date able ." Says the girl with a sarcastic voice . Chanel didn't know if she wanted to be mad or amazed of how the girl spoke out on what she meant .  "Maybe if I kiss her again everything will stop!" Chanel said happily. " I have an idea but I don't think you would like it ." She said to her enemy . She then told jayveonna about the idea which made jayveonna unsure.  "I don't know , I mean I don't even like girls or you in genaral." She says nervously . "Just trust me okay?" Says Chanel leaning into jayveonna face grabbing her cheek . "what are you do-." Jayveonna then gets cut of with Chanel kissing her deeply and passionately . She then leaning into the kiss and started kissing back. They then pulled away catching their breaths looking at each other in amazement . "Never speak of this again? " said Chanel . "Never." Said jayveonna they then looked at each other awkwardly  and went back to their period. "Oh no." They said both in illusion .

                                cliff hanger bitches

                                    Outro music

                       "oh no" by MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS

                                      episode 3
                                 "YOU WHAT?!"

                                      episode 3                                 "YOU WHAT?!"