Last Chapter (10): TOGETHER FOR EVER

Chapter 10: Together forever

After returning from their escape, Taehyung and Jungkook were faced with challenges that would test their strength and determination. However, rather than being overwhelmed, they faced the future with courage and confidence, united as never before.

Their relationship not only withstood adversity, but grew even stronger.

They found a balance between their artistic careers and personal lives, making their connection their top priority.

Taehyung continued to blossom as an artist, inspired by Jungkook's love and support, while Jungkook's music reached new heights, driven by Taehyung's creativity and inspiration.

They decided to live together, creating a space that reflected their passion for art and music, but above all their love for each other.

Every day, they found joy in supporting each other, encouraging each other through difficult times, and celebrating successes together.

Their love story has become a true masterpiece, a testament to the power of connection and the resilience of true love.

Despite the challenges that came their way, they knew they could overcome everything together, as their love was stronger than any obstacle.

And so, as they looked ahead to the future, they did so with the certainty that their union would last forever, ready to face each new challenge with love, trust and determination.

This was the story... hope you like it😘😘

edit: 

Thank uu for 4k readers

check out my new taekook one shots :

"despite everything, always together" 

"Whispers of love and life"

"Boss possession"