Going back to old patterns

April 5th 1996

Charles arrived at Kensington Palace in the afternoon to discuss the divorce proceedings with Diana.

Hello said Diana as she was opening the door.

Hello said Charles and kissed her on both cheeks.

Welcome in Diana said as she let him in.

You have really changed this place said Charles surprised by Diana's modern design choices.

Yeah you know you haven't been here since the 80s Diana joked.

Hey don't say that Charles joked back.

.......
You know Diana I have always loved you, and I know I have not shown it well at all. But I just wanted you to know that you're amazing and divine in so many ways Charles said

Wow Charles really I will always always love you, you are so so special said Diana .

Charles moved closer to Diana put a hand on her lower back, and kissed her passionate. Diana kissed him back , after some minutes of making out they dictated to move to the bedroom.
Diana started unbuttoning his shirt as he started to take off her blouse. Once they were free from their shirts Charles started unbuttoning Diana's bra. He let the bra fall to the ground, he stood there staring at her breast. He had forgotten how pretty they were.

Wow Charles said

Do you like them Diana asked seductive putting her arms on his chest.

I love them said Charles

He's cupped one of her breast rubbing his thumb against her nipple. Diana closed her eyes enjoying the moment. Diana unhooked his belt and trousers as he did the same with her jeans. She helped him take off her panties and he took off his boxers. Now both naked Diana layed down on the bed and Charles started to make out with her again. He was clearly hard and he could see how wet Diana was. He enters her he had totally forgotten how sex with Diana was and it was amazing. After a couple of minutes Charles came, then he moved down took Diana's legs over her shoulder he could see his cum dripping out of her vagina. He started eating her out something Diana clearly enjoyed.

Charles that...feels so good Diana said as her fingers rapped up in his hair.

Then after some minutes Diana came, Charles layed down next to Diana rapping his arms around her.

Mhm Charles that was amazing said Diana actually taken aback by the amazing sex they just had.

It was my darling Charles said and kissed her.

Did you really mean that you still love me asked Diana

Yes yes I do I have never ever stopped loving you said Charles as he kissed her again

(THE NEXT MORNING)

Charles gently kissed her shoulder as she peacefully slept, he thought to himself how could he ever give her up.
Then Diana gently woke up.

Mhm god morning Diana said tiredly

Good morning said Charles as he kissed her lips

They cuddled for some time talking, about how they could stop the divorce from happening.
They eventually got up and made breakfast.
They ate breakfast talked and of course exchanged a couple of kisses.

.....
when can we see each other again Diana asked

What are you doing tomorrow night maybe you want to have dinner with me Charles asked.

Yes I would love that said Diana

I have a meeting so I have to go now but I call you later said Charles

They shared a passionate kiss before Charles went to his meeting.

A/N this was the first part hope you like this