Prologue Part 2: hedgehog in ponyville.

Sonic awoke, to find himself deep within a frost. As he slowly stood up but then stubbled his knees trying to get his strength together, his body felt like it was trying to sort itself out. It felt like multiple different powers trying to get along and flow naturally, as he took a deep breath in then out before standing up then looking around.

Sonic: where am I?

He questioned, before walking around trying to find a path. He then managed to see a clearing up head, as he kept going before seeing a path and followed it before seeing a sign.

Welcome to PonyVille

As he looked and saw a village he admitted it looked really beautiful.

He kept going before entering. As he walked around he saw that it was filled with ponies. As he saw that everyone was staring at him and also saw that all the girls were blushing from looking at him which made him smirk, kept walking as he was going past a place called sugarcube corner.

Before door burst open and Sonic was tackled to the ground by a pink blur, as Sonic hit the ground his reaction was a simple "ow" as he was slowly getting up and saw who crashed into him and it was a pink pony with clothful clothes as she looked u...

Before door burst open and Sonic was tackled to the ground by a pink blur, as Sonic hit the ground his reaction was a simple "ow" as he was slowly getting up and saw who crashed into him and it was a pink pony with clothful clothes as she looked up and saw him before smiling brightly, then jumping off then grabbing him and starting to shake him.

???:ohmygoshareyounewyoumustbenew,youlikepartys.prepairedtobewelcomed!

She said fast as even Sonic struggled to understand what she said before a little cart appeared before she pushed a button then.

(author: just it's Sonic, and he is enjoying it) 

After she was done, she heard clapping and saw that Sonic was clapping her little welcome song and also seeing the smile on his face, as she loved seeing someone liking her welcome song.

Sonic: That was amazing, I do feel welcome.

He said as he was then hugged by the girl before letting go before looking at him and smiling brightly.