Season 1 Episode 1: friendship is magic part 1.

It's been about a month since Sonic came into Ponyville. He's gotten used to being around PonyVille, he knows pretty much everyone around. The Mane five have been spending a lot of time with him the most: with Pinkie they did pranks and made a lot of cakes but Pinkie made sure that the cakes that he made she kept them and when she was in her room while imaging Sonic was feeding her. Rarity and Sonic made some clothes and Sonic wore a suit that she made.

However as she took the length of the suits she would feel him up and she loved being so close to him

However as she took the length of the suits she would feel him up and she loved being so close to him. When with AppleJack the two would take care of apples around the farm, while also taking care of AppleBloom and talking to Big Mc, which got the two to get along well. AppleJack also watched Sonic doing some workouts and stretches while he was doing so she would have a fantasy of her and Sonic doing very not-so kid-friendly stuff, when he was done she rushed back home and had to change clothes. With Fluttershy the two mostly helped the animals and got to spend some time together, but she would also get some quills from him as did questions about that but she just it was nothing. Finally Rainbow Dash and Sonic would race from time to time but while Sonic would beat her, she got to spend more time with him and daydreamed of the two of them being royal speedster.

Sonic however has been feeling a little strange whenever it was night-time and it was getting weirder and weirder every night. It felt like something from the moon was calling out to him while also having cold sweats with his muscles slightly twitching.

Right now Sonic was heading home from spending the whole day with Pinkie Pie and him making cakes, as he was heading home he saw Mayor Mare rushing towards him as he stopped and she stopped in front of him.

Sonic: Hi Mayor Mare, is something wrong?

He asked as she was getting her breath back before standing up straight and looking at him with a small blush on her face.

Mayor Mare: Hello Sonic, I wanted to ask. Tomorrow a pony from Canterlot is coming tomorrow to make sure that the Summer Sun Celebration will go smoothly while also checking on everything and we were hoping if you can show her around and to her new home if that is okay with you?

Mayor Mare requested as Sonic thought before smiling at her.

Sonic: Sure, besides it will be nice for new friends to come around but what is the Summer Sun Celebration?

Sonic asked as he wasn't sure about the upcoming event.

Mayor Mare: oh, the Summer Sun Celebration is about commemorating the summer solstice, with Princess Celestia coming down on the day which is a rare case she is the one that raises the and lowers the sun and moon.

Sonic was impressed by this and wanted to meet this Celestia, she sounded nice and he hoped she wasn't a stuck up royal snob but he agreed and with the two going different ways as Sonic got up washed up before seeing the time and heading to bed but as he sat down his body was getting that weird feeling again only this time is was making him tired before forcing him pass out on his bed.