Making out in the classroom (5)

June's pov

As he was kissing my neck I felt like heaven.
He pulls out and smiles.
He starts taking off my dress and then my thong. I was only in my bra.
He looked at me whit lust and inserted two fingers inside my private part and started moving in and out.
I felt a little bit of pain but the pleasure was more. I moaned and it only made him more horny.
Why is he so good at it. I was a moaning mess.

Mike's pov

I was fingering her and giving her pleasure I got so horny and increased the speed of my fingers.

June: Aaa Mikee. She moaned in pleasure.

No baby girl it's not Mike. I smirked.

Daddy slow down. She moaned.

Aaah that's it. Instead of slowing down I speeded up making her Moan more loud.

MIKEEE . She moaned loudly.
It's enough I'm getting little pain. She said softly and I pulled my two fingers out of her private part.
I kissed her private part making her surprised.

June: what was that for?

Me: you are a virgin and I got little rough and gave you pain that's why I kissed it to make it feel better. I smiled

She smiled back lovingly.

And yeah I wanted to tell you that I will be in Korea for a week. I told her.

June: Why?

Me: I have a work to do. Why do you ask huh. Will you miss me sweetie. I teased her as I slowly put on her dress on her body.

June: Shut up and No I'm not going to miss you. Why would I?

I could see in her eyes that she is sad about me going Korea for a week.
I see it in your eyes baby.

June: huh....
Her mood was getting down.

Me: oh come on I will be in touch with you and I will come back as fast as I  can. I hug her tight as she hugged me back.

June: promise me you will come back safely and fast

Me: I promise

June: when is your flight?

Me: tonight baby.

I know she loves me but doesn't want to show but I won't force her.

June's pov

That guy omg I think I'm falling for him. I'm losing my mind for him. God I'm in love!!!

We both hug each other tightly.

Mike: I will miss you baby girl and I love you.

I..I.
I wanted to say I love you but didn't have the strength to tell him.

Mike:I will call and be In touch whit you all the time and I have a surprise for you.

Me: which??

Mike: you will find it when I'm gone. He smiled and my heart melted.

Mike's pov

I really don't want to leave but I have a serious Mafia work in Korea so I must go.

Sweetie I want to make sure you are safe. Can you live in my mansion. There are many maids you don't need to do anything and guards to protect you. I tell her.

June: what. I would but I don't want to leave my brother alone.

I smirk: oh is that so huh. I think his girlfriend is at your place.

June: huh really?

Me: yeah you should leave them alone and inform your brother that you are safe at my mansion.

She smiled and that's what is my work. To make her happy.

Now let's go to my mansion. I hold her hand and take her to my Lambo and we drive to my mansion.