Art Of The Swoon

An: I've decided to change William's age, I just want to make this clear William was born in 1799. William is second in line to the throne, since at the time, the succession line Males came before Females. So Princess Charlotte was born in 1796, but William comes before her in the line of succesion since he is their father's only son.

Princess Charlotte of Wales (William's Older Sister.)

At a Ball

At a Ball

No one POV

Abigail walked around and she smiled at William and he smiled back as he was speaking to Phillipa and Prudence.

Abigail looked over and Violet said "Isn't this wonderful, you've been invited here, the Queen has taken an interest in both of you and Daphne."

Abigail said "I'm aware."

Princess Charlotte walked up and William looked over and said "Oh, will you excuse me, my ladies?".

He walked away and Charlotte said "William" and William said "Your Majesty" and Charlotte said "Your sister is only trying to get to know the fine girl that her brother is so enchanted by."

William said "Yes, get to know such a wonderful word for interrogation."

Charlotte said "Well, that is the duty of an elder sibling, you'd do the same for her, even though you are younger."

William said "That was once."

Charlotte said "Let your sister do so, No need to meddle" and William said "I meddle, And your bringing my cousin to this ball , that is not meddling."

Charlotte gave him a look and said "Your mentor, the Marquess of Wellington has sent a letter, read it. When he returns from his battle,Hopefully soon."

William said "I'm sure he will."

Charlotte said "Now, I'm going to introduce your cousin, Prince Friedrich ."

Friedrich walked up and William said "Nice to see you again, Cousin. So who is my grandmother, the Queen setting you up with?".

Friedrich said "It seems Daphne Bridgerton. This season's diamond, Seems we both might get caught up with a Bridgerton."

William said "Is someone else going to find out?".

Charlotte said "Well, you like her so, and everyone else saw it and knows it, and if you wish to" and William said "She is only a friend, I haven't thought of marriage yet, you know it's not as if..You said it yourself it's not an urgent matter."

Charlotte said "True, but as time passes, your engagement will need to be a long one, to prepare for such things. After all, her titles will always evolve, Your wife shall be a Princess, and then a Princess of Wales and then the Queen, She'll be mother to Kings or Queens. Princes and Princesses, the duty she will have, children will not be just a want, but a much stronger need. And I need you not to be like your father."