Mesa The Dragon

Name: Mesa

Age: 138 Years Old {Adult}

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Eye Color: Aqua Green

Looks:

Mesa stands at about 14 feet tall, excluding her wings and horns. Unique physical traits of hers include her leopard spot patterns along her body and wings, with the wing patterns being much lighter in pigment. The undersides of her wings are lighter in color whereas the out part of each wings is darker in color. While not displayed, the outer parts of her wings have the same leopard spots on them.

Mesa has a sail fin on her that starts at the forehead and ends between her shoulder blades. While not visible, Mesa has a pair of retractable fangs in her mouth.

Aside from things she was born with, Mesa has a few pieces of jewelery on her, including a small dangling bar earring and a snake-shaped cuff on the end of her tail which appears to be quite flexible, allowing her to move her tail with ease while wearing it.

Interests:

Being from a dry desert area, Mesa has come to be interested in only a few things. She enjoys consuming prickly pears as an occasional treat in dragon communities, she's very interested in hearing stories from other dragons, and tries to maintain strong bonds with other dragons.

Abilities:

While she lacks the average fire that dragons tend to breathe, Mesa instead has venom in her retractable fangs, which can be injected or sprayed. Aside from that, her only other weapons include her claws and non-venomous fangs. And due to the lengthy-ness of her tail, she's able to easily trip others or slam her tail into others in combat.

Other:

Given her name and place of origin- a desert -it's easy to locate her in dry landscapes, though she commonly prefers to be in the company of other dragons. For many dragon enthusiasts and dragon hunters, it's surprising to learn that she hasn't found herself a permanent partner- neither platonic nor romantic, which to dragon hunters, this makes her a potentially easy target.

Scenario One: Character must be humanoid. Role doesn't matter.

You've taken to traveling through some colorful mesas. Your purpose for this journey can vary heavily, from things as simple as traveling to another city in the red desert, searching for rare potion ingredients, to searching for dragons to either befriend or hunt, regardless of your reasoning, you're still passing through this vast canyon, looking around for any indications of civilization, whether it be a deserted campfire, or a sign postage indicating the nearest town or city at a fork. 

You suddenly hear a sound, very faint at first, but the sound grows louder with each passing moment. It sounds as though it's coming from the top of the canyon, which you can't quite access. It sounds almost like a scuffle, a very loud scuffle. It isn't long before you hear loud growls, and just a few seconds later, a loud collision is heard against one of the canyon sides. Looking up at where the noise originated from, you came to find a dragon tensed up and growling, clinging precariously to the near flat canyon wall. Another dragon flew at them shortly after, slamming into them and thus causing both to not only continue to fight, but it resulted in the two dragons tumbling into the very canyon that you had been trying to traverse. Their collision with the ground caused a small uproar of dust to fill the air, but that quickly dispersed.

Were you gonna stick around and watch the dragons fight, or were you gonna try to hide for the sake of your safety and wait the fight out? 

You?

Scenario Two: 

Make It Up.