04

Over the next few weeks, Phoebe and Michael became inseparable. Despite the differences in their personalities and social standings, they were drawn to each other in a way that baffled everyone around them. Phoebe's bubbly, ditsy nature contrasted sharply with Michael's quiet, bookish demeanor, but they balanced each other out perfectly.

Similarly, Felix and Oliver became an unlikely duo. Oliver was Felix's puppy, trailing after him and hanging on his every word, while Michael found himself in a similar position with Phoebe.

Phoebe and Michael's relationship quickly became the talk of Oxford. They were constantly seen snogging, literally in almost every room at the university. It didn't matter if it was the library, a classroom, or even the dining hall—if there was a place to sit or stand, they were likely to be found with their lips locked, lost in each other.

One afternoon, Phoebe and Michael were in the library. They had initially sat down to study, but it wasn't long before their books were forgotten. Phoebe leaned over, her lips finding Michael's. The kiss started slow, but quickly grew more intense. Michael's hand slipped into her hair, pulling her closer. They were oblivious to the disapproving glances from other students, too wrapped up in their own world.

Later, in a quiet corner of the dining hall, Phoebe was seated on Michael's lap. They were supposed to be eating, but instead, they were engaged in another passionate kiss. Phoebe giggled against Michael's lips, her hands cupping his face as she deepened the kiss. Michael's arms wrapped around her waist, holding her as if he never wanted to let go.

Even in the middle of lectures, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. One day, they were sitting in the back of a lecture hall, barely paying attention to the professor. Phoebe leaned over and whispered something in Michael's ear. He smiled, turning to capture her lips in a kiss. The students around them rolled their eyes, but Phoebe and Michael didn't care. They were in their own bubble, and nothing else mattered.

Their friends and classmates were bewildered by the intensity of their relationship. Felix often found himself shaking his head in disbelief. Felix and Oliver's dynamic was equally strange. Felix would often be found with an arm slung around Oliver's shoulders, the two of them deep in conversation about anything and everything. Oliver admired Felix's confidence, while Felix appreciated Oliver's loyalty and eagerness to please.

One evening, the four of them were at the pub. The atmosphere was relaxed, with soft music playing in the background. Phoebe and Michael were in a booth, predictably snogging. Felix and Oliver were at a table across the bar, chatting over drinks.

"Do you think they'll ever come up for air?" Felix joked, nodding towards Phoebe and Michael.

Oliver chuckled, "Doubt it."

" I don't get it," Felix shook his head," I don't know what she sees in him. She's being so--"

Felix stopped himself before he could finish, causing Oliver to lean in, ready to hear him say the word.

" No... I can't say that," Felix sighed," She's just being irresponsible."

" I don't think they're harming anyone," Oliver shrugged, purposefully keeping his voice low.

" They're harming me," Felix stated," Phoebe was my girl."

" What is it with you and her?" Oliver asked out of pure curiosity," I mean, the two of you just seem so close."

" She was my first," Felix said without hesitation," As I was hers. We met on holiday in the Bahamas, spent an entire month together, then made love under the stars on a beach," he smiled as he recalled the memory," And she's always been mine."