-You too can be a Hero-

Quirk. A superhuman ability that anyone possesses. the first person to be born with a Quirk was the "Luminescent Baby," a child born in China who glowed with radiant light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the world. No one knew what was causing these Quirks. Before long, the supernatural became totally normal.

Dreams are reality.

The world became a superhuman society with 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets look like scenes from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness.

It was the age of Heroes.

Hi. My name is Y/n Midoriya. I am one of the 20% of the population who don't possess these abilities. They call these people Quirkless. I'm a little sad about it but that didn't stop me from wanting to be a hero. Even if my classmates mock and make fun of me. Well, except one of them.

Katsuki: "Hey dude! Can you walk any faster?! We're gonna be late!"

That's my loudmouth childhood best friend. Katsuki Bakugo. He was the one who pushed me to become the first Quirkless Hero. He's like a brother to me.

Y/n: "Yeah yeah, I'm coming."

Katsuki: "What took you so long anyway?!"

Y/n: "There was a villain attack and Kamui Woods was there. Had to take some notes, you know."

Katsuki: "Just like the nerd you are. Come on man!"

This is how my journey started.

We see the two are now inside their classroom as the teacher walked in with papers in hand. He stood in front of the students and greets them.

Teacher: "So as third-year students of Aldera Junior High, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives."

He grabbed the stack of papers and waved them around to show to the students.

Teacher: "I could pass out some career aptitude tests but....why bother? I know you all want to do to the Hero track."

The students then started to cheer and show off their Quirks except for Katsuki who smirked and Y/n who was busy reading his notes.

Teacher: "Yes, yes, you've got some impressive Quirks but no power usage allowed in school. Get a hold of yourselves."

Katsuki: "Hey teach, don't lump me and my buddy Y/n in with this bunch of losers. We're the real deal here but I guess this guys we'll be lucky to end up as sidekicks."

Y/n: "Katsuki, be nice."

The other students yelled at Katsuki who yelled back at them making Y/n sigh.

"You think You're better than us Katsuki?!"

Katsuki: "Let's go! I'll take you all on! In fact, Y/n can beat all of your asses without a Quirk."