Love story

This story I wrote in my imagination, by a real pen.

-

Some of the countries has a tradition that the girls and the boys can't be in relationships before the marriage, but what about a girl fell in love, and afraid if her love will go away, and be taken for someone else?

Once a girl named "Diana" life with a big family. 3 girls and 4 boys. Diana is the youngest girl in her family. Diana's age is 17. She is a good girl. Always having a full marks in school. Never forget to pray. Never lied to anyone. All the teachers in her school loves her.

Diana and her best friend decided to go shopping. Her best friend named "taylor".
Taylor and Diana are so close to each other. They are together since the first grade. After going to the mall. Diana and Taylor noticed that there's a guy following them to everywhere. To be sure if he is following them, they decided to go to a different stores, and the guy still following them.

They started to whisper for each other

-Diana "Tay, this guy is really following us, what do you think he wants?"

-Taylor "I'm afraid"

-Diana "why?"

-Taylor " are you seriously? You are asking why? What if he was rapist?"

Diana stopped walking and started to stare on Taylor and wants to laugh so loud.

-Taylor "what? Why you are looking at me like that?"

-Diana "I really want to know how you think in this way?"

-Taylor "Girl! I've watched a lots of movies"

Diana started laugh loud

-Diana "We are in the real life"

-Taylor "you should expect everything here"

Diana and Taylor wanted to buy a shirt. While they were choosing one, the guy still there.

-Taylor " dear Diana the guy can't stop staring on you, maybe he wants your number, or ask you for a date"

-Diana "dear Tay can't you shut up? Even if he wanted my number or ask me for a date you know what's my answer will be!"

-Taylor "dear Diana I completely understand you, but don't you want to be in a love story like the movies?"

-Diana "dear Taylor now you just proved that you are watching a lots of movies"

They both laughed.

-Taylor "Oh My God! Diana he is coming! He is coming"

-Diana "Shut up and be calm don't be stupid and noisy"

The guy was handsome, and he wanted to talk to Diana!

-The guy "Hi girl how is your day?"

Diana was staring on him and didn't answer! Maybe because he looks so handsome when he is near to her.

Taylor whispered to her

-Taylor "dear Diana the guy is talking to you"

-Diana "Oh oh god yes, hmm, W-what was your question?"

Taylor noticed that Diana started acting really weird.

-The guy "Never mind, Anyways my name is Jacob"

Diana "Hi Jacob! My name is Diana, and this is my best friend Taylor"

Taylor "Hi Jacob"

-Jacob "Hi Diana and Taylor, nice names tho"