// Chapter 10 //

"We're going to a restaurant downtown and then we're going to the amusement park!" Poob smiled. "We're going at 4pm!"

"Amusement parks are not really for me..." I sighed.

"Awh..." Poob sighed.

"But I can still go, as long as I am with you!" I smiled a bit. Poob's face lit up. He ran and hugged me. "You're hugging me too tight, P-Poob..." I said. "Oh, sorry." Poob laughed. He let go a bit.

--3:30 PM--

I went back to my apartment and looked at my clothes. I need...something fancy. It's my first date, too. I pushed some clothes on the rack aside, and found the perfect outfit. My black turtleneck sweater and my black pants. My shirt said ロブロックス. My normal outfit. I changed. I then walked out of my apartment, and ran to my station. There was Poob, wearing his same blue hoodie with stars and lots of cute stickers on it.

I ran over to Poob. Our train came, and we stepped in. "Are you sure you're okay with this? If it's too much, we can leave." Poob asked. "I'm okay with this. And thanks, Poob." I replied back.

We sat on a seat. Poob reached out his hand to touch mine. HIs hands...are just so soft and warm...his hands feel like feathers. More people went in and out of the train. We reached our destination, and tried squeezing through the crowd.

"So what is the restaurant called?" I asked.

"It's called The Gnarpians Restaurant!" Poob laughed.

We headed inside. "Follow me." the waiter said. We followed them to a seat. Poob sat at one side of the table and I sat at the other.

[POOB POV:]

Pest turned around, seeming to blush a little. I just stared at him. I blew my party horn.

"May I take your order?" another waiter said. Pest turned around and looked at the waiter. "GNARPY!" I cried. "Yez, you zeeblongs, it'z me, the most powerzful alien on earthz." Gnarly hissed.

"2 Gnarpian Rock Soupz, pleaze!" Isaid.

"Alright. Comingz up. NOW ZHUT UP AND WAITZ FOR YOUR FOODZ."

I waited happily and silently. "Hold on, let me use the restroom. Be right back." Pest got up and went to the restrooms. I looked at the table and started thinking.

"Does Pest like me? Do I like Pest? I really, really love Pest! But...what if it's too early for me to confess? What if he doesn't like me back? I removed my party horn from my mouth. I set it aside. What if Pest confesses to me? Will I be ready? But will he ever confess? Will he-

"I'm back, Poob." Pest sat on his chair.

"HERE'Z YOUR FOOD, YA ZEEBLONGS." Gnarpy placed the soup on the table.