The Proxy Code

As a Proxy, you are to follow the rules outlined hereafter. Failure to follow these rules in their entirety, without question, shall lead to punishment or death.

Henceforth "Operator" refers to the being that retains ownership of you (the Proxy), in both mind and body.

1. Any orders given to you by your Operator must be followed, without question, regardless of any risk or danger involved.

2. Should your Operator perish, you may be claimed by a new Operator, who gains the ownership rights outlined here. All previous conditions created by the former Operator then become null and void.

3. Operators may put reins on you to ensure continued obedience. This can take the form of an illness or similar, including pain or lapses in memory.

4. You may not self-terminate. Only your Operator can decide your fate. If you are determined to be not longer of value, your Operator may dispose of you however they see fit.

5. You may not defy or overthrow your Operator. Those that attempt to escape, evade, or resist their Operator shall suffer the effects stated in Clause 3.

6. Any form of rebellious action will result in punishment or execution, as decided by your Operator.

7. You may Interact with other Proxies, as long as it is permitted by your Operator.

8. Your body and mind belong to your Operator. They may control either as fully or loosely as they see fit.

9. Your Operator reserves the right to trade you for another Proxy, or grant the right of ownership to another being at any time

10. You may not communicate with anyone of your previous life, unless your Operator deems it necessary to keep said relations intact.

11. In the event you are captured by an enemy, your Operator can choose either to

A) Remove your memory 

OR

B) force death

to ensure information does not fall into the wrong hands.

12. If your Operator is under threat, you must come to their aid, regardless of any risk involved. Should you encounter Proxies belonging to the threatening party, you may do whatever is necessary to neutralize the threat.

13. Your Operator may permit or prohibit weapons, at their discretion. Weapons that can not be easily concealed, or are deemed impractical cannot be used.

14. You may fight for, or obey other proxies, as long as neither party is killed in the process and no harm comes to your Operator.

This was adapted from "Proxy Laws" by Chibi Works: 

https://www.deviantart.com/chibi-works/art/Proxy-Laws-558454237