Pomni jack wake up time to go an adventure

(Pomni stares at the ceiling of her room for 18 seconds, before Caine bursts in and spooks her.)

Caine: BAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! HEY POMNI, guess what? (Enthusiastic while pointing at her)

Pomni: No- (Tired and confused)

Caine: You're right!

(Caine goes over to the other side of the room and snaps his fingers, showing The Amazing Digital Circus Pilot poster.)

Caine: The pilot from The Amazing Digital Circus reached our goal of 1 view! (Caine raises one finger while saying this)

Caine: And will now be upgraded to episode 1, of The Amazing Digital Circus full series! (Caine runs around the shot while saying this, and does things such as waving his hands, going in goofy poses and juggling his eyes)

Pomni: Is, that, how that, normally works?- (Confused and awkward)

(Caine rushes over back to her bedside.)

Caine: Shut up, I have so much to show you!

(Caine brings her out of the circus as she gets spooked again, only this time with a shock. Suddenly Jack was teleported there too.)

Jack: hey what gives I was napping?

Caine: Your little crying face let quite the little crying mark on the Internet, (Caine stretches Pomni's cheeks and shows some eyelashes in a "cute" position while saying this)

Caine: Something I don't canonically have any knowledge of, (Music stops and his eyes widen, looking in denial, with a thumbs up)

Caine: Take a look!

(Caine reveals a screen scrolling down with several video thumbnails blurred out, likely to be the content farm videos and NSFW comics/Thumbnails that have arisen since the show got so popular, looking cross-eyed while doing it.)

Pomni: ...What the f- Censorbarboing am I looking at?!

Jack: why is there so much censorbarboing

Caine: The consequences of our actions! (Caine takes off his hat and looks at the screen in "admiration", and taking a bow to it)

Caine: And it's only gonna get worse from here. (Said softly and with a concerned tone, while zooming in closer to the camera and darting his eyes side to side)

Pomni: O- Oh no. (Pomni looks at the screen with a worried expression.)

Jack: dear god.

Caine: But that's not what I'm here to show you!

Jack: no.

(Caine spins the screen to reveal Candy Canyon Kingdom.)

Caine: I'm here to show you all the cool adventures you and your funny buddies are gonna go on! (Said while moving enthusiastically)

Caine: Like this cool candy kingdom,

(The camera zooms in on the kingdom.)

Caine: And Kinger with a shotgun!

(The scene cuts to seemingly Kinger hitting someone with a shotgun.)

Caine: And let's not forget about minimum wage labor!

(A confused and shocked Jax is pushed into what looks like a drive through area of a fast food restaurant called Spudsy's, in a matching uniform, alongside a hand patting him on the head.)

(It then cuts to an unfinished background model with it zooming back out to look at Pomni Jack and Caine again.)

Caine: And how about so- WAIT WAIT THIS ISN'T FINISHED YET, DON'T LOOK! (Caine covers the screen with his body, trying to block Pomni's and jack's view with his hand)