The King of Hel Likes Backrubs

Authors note: This chapter was long overdue but I didn't want to rush it. I have a lot of new stories I plan on posting and to make sure everyone stays updated I made a twitter! Or 'X' (stupid af)

Anyway, there I post all sorts of NSFW artwork, because Wattpad doesn't like penises. So stop by if you want to see a few sketches! I also do updates on chapters and just random artwork that I felt like drawing that day. The link is here—> https://twitter.com/_Yummy_Yumm

Thankyou so much for reading!

———

Mortal blood spilled across the ground in a vicious stream, gallons upon gallons splattering against his body. Their screams of anguish echoed loud, calling out to a mercy that would never come. Their weak bodies fell to the ground and Luci smiled, his sadistic, toothy grin glistening with bits of flesh and blood.

His axe glinted in the light, the red moon millions of miles above them, bathing the world in a malicious red glow. Demons of all kind roared with triumph, mercilessly slaughtering the poor, pathetic mortals with their sharpened blades. No matter the knight, priest or adventurer, all fell to him, the king of Hel.

With a throaty cackle he picked up a human, their torso halved by his blade and raised it to his mouth, where he drank their sweet blood, bathing himself in their life essence.

This was the culling, the day demons rose to quell humanity of their sin. The day they came back to the mortal plane and collected the debt they were owed. The day human souls were stripped from them and their bodies feasted upon.

Luci dropped the pathetic corpse and shivered in delight, looking at a sea of death that scattered the clearing, houses burned, the souls of the damned taken by imps, bringing them to Hel to await their eternal damnation. He looked to the sky, to the moon still mostly red, beginning to fade to the cool white he resented so. Not long after did three small specks of light follow, like meteors in the sky, but he was wise enough to know otherwise.

Luci growled to himself as he saw the Righteous ones make their way down toward the mortal plane, their white wings and robes golden with fire and a hot hatred for demon kind. After only a few seconds of waiting, did they land softly on the ground, their white hot auras burning the blood off of the ground, and singeing the grass below them. The three monarchs of the Righteous stood stock still, looking over the carnage that had taken place just moments before. Just like it had ten years ago.

The righteous were stuck up bastards that thought everything they did was just that, righteous. Even if mortals made their complaints or protested, they convinced themselves it was for the greater good, and humans simply wouldn't understand their greatness. But it was just a ploy to get more mortal souls to their holy compound.

At least what he did was true. He didn't lie about his dislike for the mortals or how they thought they were above Hel. But the righteous? They used the church to brainwash the poor humans into thinking they were needed beyond their simple existence.

That was to say Luci hated them. The righteous, the disgusting monsters in human flesh, parading around like they were any better than anyone else. He could barely hold back a growl, and the only thing that stopped him would be the look of satisfaction that would show on the faces of the righteous at his disgust.

The one in the center spoke, raising his hand elegantly as a sign of peace, as if his posture and tone didn't already tell Luci that he hated all demons. They all wore matching white robes with gold accents, so pristinely immaculate they looked almost comically juxtaposed against the blood soaked ground. The one in the center however had the emblem of an eye embroidered on his chest, a sign of a powerful, high ranking angel.