twelve.

』

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Hii my loveliesss, please tell me if my chapters are getting a little too much.
Other than that, enjoy. (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

A sigh left his mouth as the male hanged up on him. Do what I want my ass. " He's hooked alright. " He said with a small chuckle.

" That bastard, knew he was up to something. " Sanzu scoffed, his arms crossed as he leaned onto the wall.

" Right. " My beauty has appeared once again after all, Kakucho smiled softly.

Takemichi eyes fluttered open, a soft groan leaving him as he began to wake up. " Awake already? " a low tone voice spoke. The black haired suddenly remembered what position he was in.

" Mhm. . " He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. As he slowly captured his consciousness, takemichi attempted to get up, only to be pulled back by the tall male. " Where are you going?, stay. "

". . Isn't it the time limit for our.. date already? " Takemichi sighed as he stared at the male. " Time limit? our date isn't based on that site anymore isn't it? " Ran smiled innocently.

The black haired could only stare at him in disbelief. Its almost night though. .?

" You hungry? , We can order room service. " The tall male asked, as he swiftly wrapped his arm around the short male's waist. Takemichi could only nod, the thought of food alone made his stomach rumble.

Takemichi soon heard a knock on the door, " I'll get it! " he soon got up, opening the door. He smiled at the employee, in which the employee smiled back. " Good evening sir, room service. "

" Thank you, please come in. " Takemichi beamed at the sight of food, immediately letting the employee in. As the staff placed the plates of food on the table, the tall male walked in, coming out of the balcony.

" Good evening Mr. Ran, I'll be taking my leave. " he bowed slightly, soon pushing the cart, leaving the room.