Dinner

After an hour of filming . The directors were fully satisfied with the content. " Cut!!! That was perfect. That's it for today", " thank you" the boys said at once and invaded the snack table. " that's was amazing " you commented as hyunjin walked towards you. " you really think so? I thought you didn't like it . You kept a straight face the whole time " with a confused expression on his face. " I was paying attention " you  explained. "Yikes, who knew having your attention would be scary "  he gasped. Unknowingly giving him a bombastic side eye. You stayed silent. "The boys and I are going to get changed. In the meantime you can go to the studio and wait there. I'll ask the staff to lead the way." With that Hyunjin left.

"You can wait here and if you need anything do call me" the lady then shut the door and left. "How sweet" You thought to yourself. The studio reeked of a masculine scent . With a couple of random items which may  belong to other artists in the company. You notice a guitar laying on the floor next to the couch. You quickly rushed over to have a look. You always admired guitar players and wanted to learn how to play the instrument someday.

The door suddenly slammed open and Chan walked in . "Oh! You're here? " with his head tilted to the side. " yaaa.... Hyunjin said I could wait here, I hope you don't min..", " No I don't, I don't mind at all. Can you play?"  He asked with a smile , hinting at the guitar on your lap. " ohhh nooo.... " you shook your head. " I've always wanted to learn , just never had the time to " You awkwardly let out a laugh.  He went silent for a few seconds then turned to his backpack on the table and packed the stuff he left behind. " I see, you should learn how to play don't wait for too long.", " I'll be back here after dinner to record my part of a song , I wasn't quite satisfied with how my part turned out. So would you  like to join me and see how we make music I'd be more than happy to have you accompany me" he gave a nervous smile awaiting your response. " can this day get any better! You really don't have to ask, I'd love to " you jump with excitement.He let out a chuckle "after you." He opened the door and waited for you to walk out first .

You both walked out the building and headed towards the group of guys waiting by the van. "Hyunjin ! How could you forget your best friend " Felix gasped dramatically.  "I didn't !" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. " if it wasn't for Chan she would have spent the night he...." Before felix could finish hyunjin charged after him and the both ran in circles around the van.

Chan asked the driver to give him the keys " I'll drive, don't worry I'll be back to finish up with some work so you can rest and I'll hand over the keys when I return " with that he bowed at the man and he got into the front sit of the car. The guys played SKZ music and had you rate them. The song WOW began to play and you busted out with laughter. " What's this? Guy's no, who wrote this?" You laughed with tear flowing down your face. The rest of the guys laughed with you while Chan , Han and Changbin's faces were full of embarrassment. 

"We're here " Chan turned the music off and parked the van outside the restaurant. You all got out and the boys wore caps and jackets.you wondered if they were trying to hide their identities or trying to get people's attention.  When you walked into the restaurant you were guided to a private area.  You all took your sits and engaged in random conversations as you waited for your food.

" A tossed to our new album and to Y/N, welcome back to Korea " bang Chan  flashed at heart warming smile at you

" A tossed to our new album and to Y/N, welcome back to Korea " bang Chan  flashed at heart warming smile at you. " thank you. " you blushed . "Cheers" everyone raised their glass cups in the air and took a sip . The  boys grilled the meat and they all kept passing food over for you to try. Everyone kept telling stories and cracking jokes through out the evening.

(A/N* thank you so much to all the new readers and everyone that has my book saved on their list. You have no idea how much you guys have me motivated. 😂 I'm literally unwell but won't stop writing. Thank you so much 🥺❤️ Don't forget to vote. See you in the next chapter)