•Chapter~33°

Definitely, My Wife is not OKAY!

Author's POV

Shades of many colours painted the whitish sky, a layer of sheer amusement clouded the eyes of people's and exhilaration welled up in every heart's.

Being the day of holi, the day was especially noteworthy and this festival without a shadow of uncertainty brought the great commotion along with it.

Amidst the hurly-burly   atmosphere, Aadrika draped in a beautiful white saree with a fine Gold-lace embroidery, was wrapped up in drawing a exquisite yet vibrant rangoli on the floor to the hilt. 

Followed by the seconds later, Arjun descended the stairs and caught the sight of his wife who was in every way appeared to be occupied in drawing that fine art on the floor.

He at a leisurely pace feast his eyes on her, his eyes slowly settled on her neck, a slender column of grace, like a swan's elegant curve, exudes a sense of delicacy and refinement. The graceful line of her neck was adorned with a black mole, drew his attention with its etheral beauty.

And then his gaze slowly trailed down to her thin waist chain, a shimmering adornment that embraces her curvy waist, it danced delicately along her waistline, adding a hint of sparkle and elegance to her attire.

And enhanced the beauty of the soft skin of her bare waist that at that precise moment begged to be caress by his fingers.

A new shot of awareness sparked across his body and he couldn't help but stare at her. Every part of her body hold its own captivating charm and undeniably significance, making her truly a work of art in his eyes.

All of a sudden, she lifted her eyes up and her gaze without a notice met his. A chill scuttled her back as she laid her eyes on him who undoubtedly looked more gorgeous than any human had the right to look in jeans and a black button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

A faint smirk crawled at the corner of his lips by catching his wife gawking at him, whereas her eyebrows shot upward in astonishment and she pushed back her chuckle that was eager to slipped out from her throat.

Her eyes shrouded with a thin layer of disappointment, the moment her mind drowned in the realization of something.

"On the day of Holi, who on earth wears black?" She impatiently threw the question in his direction.

"Obviously a handsome man."  He responded blandly but an ounce of tease coloured his tone and he simply acted like he didn't stun her in silence.

Her eyes went round a bit and a line appeared between her brows showing her state of bewilderment. Her mind clouded with thousands of question about him being intoxicated by Bhaang.

{Bhaang- an edible preparation of marijuana made by soaking and grinding the young leaves and stems of the Cannabis sativa plant to create a paste, usually mixed with milk or water in traditional Indian beverages, and known for its mild hallucinogenic effects.}

In that precise moment, their children chose to made an appearance. A wave of thrill was dancing in their heart, eyes were brimmed with exhilaration and faces were adorned with a dimpled grin that could outshine the beams of sunlight.

They took in the sight of the vibrant rangoli drawn by their mother and their eyes get shimmered with sheer admiration and appreciation. They brought the house down by the echo of their applaud.

Ayan gave a tap on his mother's cheek tenderly, the way his father used to do with him whenever his son  accomplished something worthy and appreciable.