CHAPTER-2 : THE UNPERMITTED ENTRY

As soon as i realized and started seeing him, he was now gawking at me . O MY GOD. He with his deepset eyes watching me even more mysteriously. I started fkuttering and pretending not to watch him. He had no change. He gave me a silent smile which i didnt really care abt but didnt get to know the meaning at the same time. "He might be a murderer or going to be a murderer" I whispered myself. While i was lost in my own thoughts, my phone rang and dragged me back to reality. When i came back to see the scene  after answering my call, nothings there. Absoluetly nothing. Not even a single trace of the incident ive been witnessing till the last minute.

          How is this even possible? The crowd, the vehicle, the tension going on down there till now, the most mysterious man, where did they all go? Did i just imagine the entire thing or they git vanished all of a sudden ? My mom started calling me downstairs . I went tgere and started telling her eveything happened in the balcony. She said nothing happened there. I said"Amma! Ive been watching maa...he was looking at me..the mysterious man" . "Ok!Lets think he came he looked, that too in a police vehicle, and the people were crowded. Then where are those all now....its not even been a minute youv'e lifted the call and went back to balcony. Atleast we might see some traces of the chaos youv'e said right ? "  said my amma.

          This is actually strange. Did i imagine or is this a dream. Where did he go ? What just happened? Where did the vehicle suddenly go ? Thinking all of these delusions i started climbing up back to my room. As soon as i reached my room, i turned to the door to lock it. When i turned back, there he is..staring at me with the deepest eyes ever. I couldn't breathe. The suffocation is real. I'm trying to be courageous enough to talk to him and sort thr things out . But still, his looks , the way he is glaring at me are killing me in and out. Even with the most fearest heart ever, i started moving towards him to talk to him. As soon as i stared walking towards himmm................