CHAPTER-6 : THE IGNORANCE

Our home was filled with police men ,medical team and his mother's tears too. Can't believe my own eyes . What just happened a few hours back ? What's happening now?Amomg all of this chaos, that one thing was fishy !

          His mother when entered the room, acted like we never existed. She didn't even give a look at us. Why? I really wanted to find out her intention in ignoring us. I got up and told amma to stay here, in room and started to go down. As i went down his mother was talking to the policemen. "Don't know what just happened sir ! He just got out on a bail today. I think he was a bit stressed . He came out of the restroom amd just fall down . He was bleeding too. Amd when i enetered the room......NO ONE IS THERE EXCEPT HIM!"   she said.

          Colours kept changing in my head. She's literally lying. Oh My God! But why? Why is she defending us ? Is there anything that we can do for her? I don't find anything logical now !!!!!!! She explained , cried and came inside to pack the things and go to his son in the hospital. I tried to talk to her. But she wasn't responding at all. I feel so bad for myself. She went off. She even had the keys of our house. I went back to my room and my mom wasn't there. I kept searching for her. She's in the back yard. I went to her and told her about this. Now she was shocked too.

           On  her way back to home she came with a priest. Dont know why. But he is father BENNET. The one whom i used to meet every sunday since my childhood. I went to him and greeeted him . And now he's ignoring me too. What's with this ignorance? Yes ! I made a mistake but what is the use of ignoring me now. He started checking my house and started to talk to her about us. As soon as he started , i went speechless.............