XI

I7's leader lost it on that part and let himself be eliminated, screaming after while he's at it.

"We have the winners!" After the challenge ended, Tamaki, Tenn, Sougo, Ryuu and Mitsuki made it as last five standing. All of them dropped to the floor in exhaustion as the audience cheered for them before they crawl back to their seats.

"Gosh, that was embarrassing..."

Who knew female groups are bold dancers?

Mitsuki is surely giving Ai a huge credit for lasting so long in Korea's music industry. Comparing it to Japan's cute female groups, Kpop girls are very daring. No wonder they're so popular. Tamaki lost his nervousness when a familiar box of pudding was place in the table. Not to mention, the lamb skewers is looking delicious over here.

"Congratulations, boys! You earned it!"

"Somehow, Tamaki-ssi is my favorite"

"Neat! I'm really at my A game today! Osama Pudding!"He exclaimed in happiness, but he didn't forget to hand one to his partner first when he noticed his lack of enthusiasm from the food. The losers all groaned and sulked from their seats as Iori keep a look out at the audience while Riku was back-facing, but actually doing his best to regain back his breathing rhythm before taking another deep breath from his inhaler. He almost got caught on the act.

The cold air conditioner is not helping at all, but he doesn't have the heart to request just because he couldn't take it.

He gave a small glance to his twin and Tenn was gazing back. It took them both for just a second before TRG's center asked one of the staff members to increase the room temperature higher. The younger mouthed a small and low 'thank you' when Tenn walk to him and hand him a plate, along with an orange juice before returning back to his seat, quietly.

Despite having five winners, the others couldn't help, but share their prize with the losing members. This action warmed up the audience's hearts.

"While you all ended up being busy, we have some questions and requests from your fans to get to know all of you better. Try to give us your best answer" "Bring it on!" Tamaki confidently answered and almost forgot about his eating manners.

"This one of for one if for all; 'Who is the most flexible member in the group?'"

"In dancing, activities or in bed?" Gaku unconsciously fired back a question once Ai finished translating it for them before the fangirls went haywire. The other started to laugh when they noticed Tenn scoots away from his leader after hearing that.

"You bold, geezer. If we're gonna talk about being flexible, find yourself a girl first" Yamato joked before a few volunteered from the noisy crowd. Min-Eun coughed out and cover a half-smile with his question cards and looked away as Jae-sung burst out laughing while shaking his head, amused from how an innocent question turned dirty.

"Let's not go that far, boys. You're all still growing. Leave that to your hyungs, the Re:Vale~"

"They're taken though..." Iori covered Riku's mouth and quietly shushed him.

"L-Let's just all point fingers. How about that?" Sougo suggested before I7 and TRG all pointed to Tenn. "He is a literal cat. He does yoga and meditation on his break time and early morning..." Ryu confirmed while patting their center's head. "We tried to do his everyday routine, but we all failed, miserably. Ikkun also thought of TenTen as a cute kitten" Tamaki sheepishly added.

Oi, you stop right there, Yotsuba-san. I don't wanna get roast early... The young perfectionist mentally scolded, not forgetting the older center's real face behind stage. The only thing that is stopping him from killing Tamaki is the audiences, hosts and cameras.