4=Party

The audi stopped in front of a cafe and she went out from her car and went inside.

She scanned the whole cafe and then went to a table which was placed in a corner and there were 2 girls sitting by facing their back to her.

"Salam'' she said the girls turned around and then stood up and hugged noor tightly.

"Uhh i will die yaar leave me" Noor said whining
"How are u noorie" a girl asked same as noors age
"Fine what about you two"Noor replied and asked
"Too good" another girl replied showing her smile.

They were non other than Noor ul ains bestfriends since high school Dua Daniel Malik a famous fashion designer of the company owning a brand known as "DIEl".
Haya Ali Ansari a well known surgeon of the country owning her 3 hospitals in Lahore,karachi and Sindh namely "SHAFQAT".

They were a trio who shared a deep and loving trustable bond their family were also friends.

Noor plopped into the chair and and haya said "so why are we here"
Instead of Noor, dua replied
"as it's zaidan's birthday that's why buddhu"and slapped haya's shoulder lightly

"Ohhh how do u know" haya questioned teasingly
"Umm-aah woh"dua shuttered and Noor and haya laughed looking at her

"Tum donu chup hojao pagal" Dua said irritated

"Acha acha chodo yeh sab hum sedha Ghar chalte hai wahi sab discuss kr lenge" Noor asked in a serious tone and stood up from her chair
"Okay let's go" Dua also supported her she also stood up
"Yaar what about my coffee" haya said
"It's okay let's cancel the order now come"Noor said and they all left in their own cars after cancelling the order.

Soon they reached the khan haveli they parked their cars and took the steps towards the main door.

Noor opened the door and saw that
The khan bahus were instructing the workers who were doing decoration as there was a big party tonight at khan house and why not it was there elder grandson and CEO of khan empire 26th birthday.

"Assalamualaikum" the girls greeted in unionsion while entering.

"Walikum assalam" the ladies replied looking at them

"Kaise ho aap sab bacho"raziya asked
"Alhamdulillah,fine aunty" dua replied
"Aap sab kya kr rahe ho" haya asked taking a seat on sofa
"Arey beta hum na party Kai decoration wagaira dekh rehe thai"Aliya zaidan's mother replied

"Noor aap aur dua bhi baith jao Mai kuch lekar aati hun" shehnaaz zohans mother asked and they nodded their head and sat down.

Soon she came with some refreshments.

"Aap log betho mai dadu Jaan aur dadi jaan se milkar aati hun" Noor said while standing.

She went to their room and knocked hearing the permission she entered.

She saw that her grandfather was reading a book on one side of bed and her grandmother was sleeping on other side of bed.

"Assalamualaikum" she whispered looking at her dada jaan

He patted the side besides him on the bed she went near the bed and sat besides him.

She put her head on his lap and he started stroking her head.

"Kaisa hai Mera bacha" manan malik who was known as the most scary and arrogant in buisness world and everyone is scared of him in his own house only has a very sweet corner for her elder granddaughter Noor ul ain.

"Bilkul thk aap kaise hai" she replied and asked
"Mai toh abhi bhi Jawan hu dekho" he said and she chuckled
"Inn ko kya hua inn ki tabiyat thk toh hai" Noor said and placed her hand on her dadi jaans head
"Thk hai buss aaram kr rahe hai" he replied and she mouthed him 'naraz hai'.