6=Desicion

The morning came soon but no one was present in the dining table without the elders who were doing their breakfast.

"Ibrahim kal ki meeting ka kya hua tha" Manan Khan asked his son in a dominant voice.

"Baba meeting ache Hui aur deal hamari hai bachu ne sab Handel kr Lia"Ibrahim replied to his father.

In reply Manan Khan nodded his head and asked "acha ye batau bache abhi tak uthe kyu nhi".

"Wo baba ajj Sunday hai toh zoya,zara,zafir aur zain ki aaj chuthi hai,baki raat dair se soi toh isliye abhi tak uthe nhi" raziya replied

"Acha thk hai waise Ibrahim ye ziyan ka agey ka kya plan hai" he asked

"Pata nhi,abhi shayd uss nai kuch decide nhi Kiya hai aur maine iss bare mai baat bhi nhi ki hai" Ibrahim replied

"Raat ko iss bare mai baat krte hai aik mahina hogaya hai uss ki graduation complete hue" manan Khan said while continuing his breakfast and Ibrahim nodded his head.

They completed their breakfast the men's went to office,while the oldest couple went to orphanage as it was Sunday today so they always went there and the ladies stayed at home.

Around 10 am zohan woke up and went downstairs and saw that there was no one.

He then went inside the kitchen and saw that Noor was making coffee for herself while yawning.

"Salam"he said entering noor turned around and saw him coming in.

"Walaikumassalam aap uth gaye bhaiyaa" she asked him
"Jii mere liye bhi aik cup"he said
"Ok" she replied and opened the cupboard.

"Mere liye bhi aik"the voice came from the door they turned around and saw ziadan they smiled looking at him.

Noor said "aap log dining table pr wait kijiye mai lekar aati hu" they nodded their head and went from there.

In 5 minutes Noor made the coffee and went to the dining room and saw ziadan and zohan talking.

"Here take this" she said while placing the cups on the table
"Thank u" they both said and she gave them a smile and sat besides ziadan.

They were talking when they heard voices of someone from the stairs they turned towards stairs.

They saw that zara and zoya coming down talking and zafir and ziyan coming behind them fully fresh.

"Good morning" they all said and sat down on the dining table.

"Yaha toh kuch nhi hai" zara said while opening the lids of pots and making faces.

"Kyu nhi hai juice haine peelo" Noor said to her not liking her making faces
"Kya yaar ewww kon peta hai ye guava juice subha subha" zara said scrunching her nose.

"Hum pete hai aur agar aapko kuch khana hai toh udhar kitchen hai khud ke liye khud hi banye Jo khana hai" Noor said with a glare pointing towards the kitchen.

"Arey arey,kya hua koi baat nhi Mai abhi kuch banake aati hu aap sab ke liye" Nadiya said while coming with the other three from the backdoor of the backyard.

"Thank u badi Chachi you are the best" zara said happily and sent a flying kiss ko Nadiya.

"Chup kr, thank u ki bachi khud kuch kaam toh aata nhi badi aayi chai bhi banani nhi aati" shehnaaz zara's mother said to zara while as zara pouted.

"Koi baat nhi shehnaaz abhi toh bohat time hai inn sab chizu Kai liye sekh lege bachi khud ba khud" Aliya Said while covering up zara.

They all went to kitchen to make the breakfast for them.