XJ9 bounces with 2 males and a human female

Jacob, Skylar, and Irishboxer approached the sleek, futuristic house that belonged to Jenny Wakeman, also known as XJ-9."Wow, this place looks like it's straight out of a sci-fi movie!" Skylar exclaimed, her eyes wide with wonder.Irishboxer nodded in agreement. "It's impressive, alright. Let's hope Jenny appreciates our hopper ball delivery."Jacob rang the doorbell, and after a moment, the door slid open to reveal Jenny standing there, her metallic exterior gleaming in the sunlight."Hello there!" Jenny greeted them with a friendly smile. "What brings you all here today?""We're here to deliver some hopper balls!" Skylar announced cheerfully, holding up the colorful balls.Jenny's eyes lit up with excitement. "Hopper balls? That sounds like a lot of fun! Come on in!"They entered Jenny's futuristic home, marveling at the advanced technology all around them."I can't wait to try these out!" Jenny exclaimed eagerly as she took the hopper balls from Skylar.Jacob grinned. "We'd be happy to join you for a bounce if you'd like!"Jenny nodded enthusiastically. "Absolutely! The more, the merrier!"With that, they all headed outside to Jenny's spacious backyard, where they spent the afternoon bouncing and laughing together, creating memories that would last a lifetime. Another successful delivery for Jacob, Skylar, and Irishboxer.