Unexpected

Lia pouted doubtfully as she looked around. She tapped Yeji's shoulder. The latter, who'd been dancing, just ignored her and assumed she was one of the many strangers dancing in the cluster. Frustrated, Lia raised her toes to get to her best friend's ear. "HWANG YEJI!" She yelled over the loud music. Yeji and a few other people heard her yell, though not many. Yeji whirled around to see Lia, frowning with her arms folded angrily. The younger one grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the tables.

Yeji raised a brow but didn't say anything. Lia brushed past people, not bothering to utter an apology. "Lia, what-" "Shut up, I'm in the middle of thinking right now," Lia hissed. Amidst the little banter, the annoyed girl bumped headfirst into a man and his companion. "What the-" Lia rolled her eyes as his drink fell to the ground. She scrunched her nose as the strong smell of alcohol filled her lungs. "Ew, is that green chartreuse?" She muttered under her breath. Without batting an eye at the two men, she sent a mocking smile their way.

"Mianhae," she nodded a little before walking away with Yeji. The man who'd been holding the drink glanced after her, furious. He stomped up to her and grabbed her free hand. "Yah! Who the hell's going to pay for my drink that you just dropped?" He shouted. Unlike him, Lia's whole world seemed to have started going in slow motion. He has a perfect nose, perfect lips, perfect...everything. Even his height is amazing. And look at those muscles! She let a small sappy grin spill onto her face as he yelled at her.

"Why the hell are you smiling?!"

Lia snapped back to the real world and looked away from him. "No, I- nothing," she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I'll pay for your drink, hmm?" She pulled out her wallet and handed him 20,000₩. "That should be enough, don't you think?" She turned to Yeji, who just nodded. Lia gave him an eye smile. "See you later," she started to walk away before pausing and turning around. "You know, you're really good looking. I would love to go on a date sometime if we meet again," she winked before giving him a cute smile and dragging Yeji away again.

The man stared after her, dumbfounded. He looked down at the broken glass with green liquid decorating the piece, making lakes as it went.  Glancing at the 20,000 won bill in his hands, he sighed. This should pay for the drink, but they'd probably charge more because of the glass. ₩30,000 would have been a better amount.

Sighing, he went up to the waiter and explained the situation his drink was drowning in. The bartender took the 30,000 won and forgave his mishap. Minho shrugged. At least he saved 20,000 won. Felix let a smile take over his face. "She was cute, don't you think?" He spoke casually. Minho blinked. "Who?" He raised a brow almost possessively. Felix chuckled. "The one who the fierce one was dragging around,"

Minho's posture relaxed and he shrugged. "Sure. You seem to find her pretty attractive," he teased. "Aish..." Minho hit him lightly on the head while the blond man laughed. Meanwhile, Yeji blinked, her long lashes moving with her eyelids. "What happened Lia?"

The girl turned towards her, her eyes burning holes into Yeji. "We can't find Ryujin." She breathed. Her friend furrowed her brows. "Have you tried calling her?" Lia paused. "No. That's a good idea though," she nodded. Yeji sighed and pulled out her phone before dialling Ryujin's number.

The short haired brunette jumped as her phone vibrated in her pocket. Hyunjin felt her stop, so he pulled away from the kiss. "What happened?" He asked, his eyes heavy with lust. Ryujin gave him a small smile. "Give me a second," she stood on her tippy toes and pulled down his face before giving him a little peck on the tip of his nose. She pulled out her phone and picked up the call.

"Hello? Unnie?"

"Mhm. Oh, don't worry about me. I'm..."

Ryujin turned to Hyunjin doubtfully. He smiled. "Just tell them the truth," he encouraged. She sighed and grinned back at him before turned to the phone.

"I'm...with Hyunjin. Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, bye!" She spoke quickly before hanging up. Hyunjin approached her again. She smirked. "Ready?" She whispered, touching his face. Hyunjin just kissed her lips again as she ran her hands through his hair. Pinning her to the wall, he started trailing kisses down to her chest.

Yeji turned to Lia in horror. The brunette looked at her impatiently. "So, what'd she say?" She asked. Yeji closed her eyes tightly. "She's...coming back today," Yeji spoke dryly. "And she's totally not sleeping with my brother," Lia's eyes widened. "She's sleeping with your brother?!" She exclaimed. Thanks to the loud music, nobody could hear them. Yeji scrunched her brows and nodded.

Lia groaned. "That's...disturbing," she pretended to throw up. Yeji put her hands on her shoulders. "We only have one choice to get rid of this memory, Lia," she gave her a look. The brunette grinned as she understood her friend's implication. "Get drunk!" The two cheered before running up to the bar and getting a drink. They texted Miyeon and Yuqi. "Getting drunk tonight. Don't forget to take us home."

They could practically hear their friends groaning as they read the message. All of a sudden, someone tapped Yeji's shoulder. "Excuse me," he spoke in a deep voice. "Would you care to join me on the dance floor?" Yeji recognized him as the one standing beside the brunet Lia called good-looking. Swallowing hard, she put an arm on his shoulder. "Take me," she spoke dramatically.

He chuckled and easily lifted her off her chair before twisting her to be bent over his shoulder. She screamed in excitement. "What's your name?" She yelled out. He put her down and winked. "Felix," holding her hand, he started dancing the tango. Yeji followed his movements easily.

"What about you?"

"Hwang Yeji," she smiled. Felix took the opportunity to grab her waist to pull her closer. She put her arms around his neck as an EDM song started playing. The two started jumping around as the lights started going crazy. "WOOO!" Yeji cheered. Felix grinned tipsily. "You're having too much fun aren't you?" He grinned. Yeji grinned at him and all of a sudden, his head was pulled down for a kiss. His eyes widened. What the..?