Characters & Tropes

HIS INNOCENT LUCK

Ranbir Raghuvanshi

(Male Protagonist)

Ranbir Raghuvanshi a cold alpha male, his aura screams luxury, and. words speaks about his personality.

An individual who flew away from his house for himself but destiny plans something else for him.

Lives in London far from his native place.

Age : 28

Tropes :♡ Innocent pure Female Lead

♡Cold Angry Billionaire Male Lead

♡ A princess with a devil in disguise

♡ Age gap 20×28

♡ Dark Romance × Thriller Romantic

                  Ruhanika Sherawat

Ruhanika Sherawat.

(Female Protagoinst)

A young girl living in the heart of Rajasthan. Who is a princess caged in a castle just like Rapunzel.

Considered lucky by everyone but feels herself as the most unlucky curse on her loved ones.

An innocent soul who has never witnessed the wrath of the outside world.

Age : 20

Tropes :♡ Innocent pure Female Lead

♡Cold Angry Billionaire Male Lead

♡ A princess with a devil in disguise

♡ Age gap 20×28

♡ Dark Romance × Thriller Romantic

Hey everyone so this is a new story of mine with the title

........
Hey everyone so this is a new story of mine with the title

His Innocent Luck

So Dive into the pool of Romance with Dark and innocence.

The first chapter will pe published tonight on my scrollstack account and it will be free for followers.
The link is given in the bio..♡♡

And on wattpad it will be uplaoded after getting 20 votes and 10 comments on this character description.

See you soon

The first chapter of this book
1. Devil ♡ Angel
has been published on stack and it's free for followers. You may check it out till the target on wattpad gets completed.

Here is the stack I'd and the book where you will get early updates than on wattpad.

Do check out my other stories on my profile as well.