3 Whispering Woods

Inline comments appreciated
Enjoy the chapter
Next ch is out on Scrollstack
Get the link in bio or search
user ID : Trixieclay
........

Queen with her kind smile said, "I hope your journey was safe and sound. Welcome to The Royal Palace."

But before Ranbir could reply Jack came to him running and took deep breaths and said,

"She.. she woke up."

And that was it for Ranbir he ran towards his car's backseat. Followed by King and Queen who wanted to see who is this she that made him run so fast.

As soon as the door of the back seat opened, both King and Queen got shocked and whispered,

"Ruhanika."

Both king and queen were surprised would be an understatement.

But there was one person who was more shocked and that was Ranbir. He wanted to know how do these people know about his angel.

Ruhanika rubbed her eyes as the car had dark interior and when the gate opened suddenly early morning unlight fell on her face.

She was rubbing her eyes so cutely that Ranbir for once again fell in her innocence. When Ruhanika finally adjusted with the lights her face lit up to see the king and queen in front of her. She ran out of the car and hugged the queen so tightly and started crying happy tears and said the words which made every other person other than king and queen stunned.

"Mumma.."

The girl cried in the arms of Queen who herself was hugging her like her life depends upon that little girl. The king was having tears in his eyes who were shedding non stop and he started caressing the girl's head who then moved back from her mother and saw her father who was weeping continuously now.

She broke the hug with her mother and went towards her father hugged him. Who tightly hugged her and caressed her head and said,

" You came back Princess."

And that's when realisation dawned upon everyone she was the princess.

Demn she was the princess o the royal palace who has been kept hidden since she has been born. All the people present their the gaurds, the maids and the security of the palace who has never seen princess out of palace were finally happy to see her.

She was indeed a very beautiful princess they thought. Though no commoner was around right now.

But there was one person who was not at all happy for his angel to be the princess of Royal Palace. And he was

Ranbir

Because he was seeing his angel to be away from him. Nooo he can't afford that.

He can't loose her. He don't know why but she being not with him was making him restless.

A lot more than restless.

He wanted to keep her hidden from all the eyes in the world. He wanted her all for herself. He can't afford to loose her innocence.

The King lifted up his head and saw Ranbir who's eyes were only stuck at his daughter who was in his arms right now. Also he saw something else in Ranbir's eyes as well. And the king knew what he has to do now.

-----------------

In the sprawling royal palace, where history echoes through every corridor and whispers of majesty linger in the air, the living room stands as a testament to a bygone era of grandeur and sophistication.