Chapter 12 1/2?

Barret brought Claire's body to the airship and laid her on the floor. Tifa came to her quickly and checked on her. Vincent checked her pulse and told them was faint.

"What are we going to do? We can't just do nothing." Yuffie said.

Tifa looked at Claire again and tried to wake her up.

"Tifa, easy there. Claire's a tough girl." Barret said.

"I know...I'm tired of losing the people that's important to me. And I'm sure Cloud will blame himself if anything happens to her. He won't forgive himself. He hasn't confessed his feelings to yet." She said.

"You mean..." Yuffie trailed off.

When suddenly, Claire's body started to glow. Like some healing power surrounding her. Red felt like she was there all the time.

Hey Claire. Wake up. She heard a familiar voice.

She stirred her head as she heard Yuffie's voice.

"What's going on?"

"You really have to be loud, Yuffie? I'm trying to get some sleep." She groaned.

"Claire!" Everyone exclaimed. She carefully sat up and looked around her.

"What happened?" She asked.
"You and Cloud were shot and as soon we came and took you. He suddenly disappeared after he fought Yazoo and Loz. And then you suddenly have this glowing around you and then....you woke up." Yuffie ranted.

Claire was processing everything into her head. Tifa held her hand tightly and cried a little bit.

"I thought we lost you."

"Tifa...wait, do we know where he went?" She asked.

"We think he's at the church, so we're heading there." Cid replied.

Aerith...she thought.

Everyone left Tifa and Claire alone. Seems likely Tifa wanted to talk.

"Tifa...aren't I supposed to have a hole right here?" Claire pointed at her chest.

"I guess it healed during the process." She replied.

Claire slowly nodded. She kind of understood why her body is all healed up. It was all because of Aerith.

"Claire...do you have feelings for Cloud?" Tifa suddenly asked.

Her heart skipped a beat and looked away. Hiding her blush.

"Claire, it's okay. I already know." Tifa said.
"Tifa, I-"

"Cloud and I are friends for a long time. You never know this, but when you first arrived to Nibelhiem, he only has eyes for you. Come to think of it, I thought you were stealing my best friend. But that's not the point now, we're all grown up. Claire, you're my best friend and I don't want us to hide things from each other." Tifa said.

"I feel so stupid." Claire said.
"Don't be. Don't blame yourself either." Tifa said.

"You know, I thought you and Cloud were together all this time. That's why I decided to get engaged." Claire said.

"At least you tried to move on, but has your heart moved on?" Tifa asked.

No...I don't it has. Claire thought.

"Hey! We're here!" Cid exclaimed.