Uncanny Tutoring Sessions | Jealous!Rindou x Reader

You had been spending a lot of time with a guy studying that seriously needed some tutoring. He was failing every class and since you were the top of your class, the teacher had asked you to tutor him so he wouldn't have to spend his days in summer school.

Rindou was okay with it at first, but this soon became an everyday thing. The tutoring sessions would last for hours considering the guy just simply wasn't grasping the materials that you have been teaching him. As for a matter of fact, it was obvious that the guy liked you. He was constantly flirting with you and trying to get your number, even when you insisted that you had a boyfriend.

You even told Rindou about this, and he didn't take it very well – threatening to kick the guys' ass if he didn't lay off. He had wanted you to stop the tutoring sessions immediately but since you were doing it for extra credit, you couldn't.

This led to Rindou being seriously jealous. He soon began to ignore your calls and text messages along with not coming over after school. Since you were in your senior year of school, Rindou had made a habit of picking you up everyday and going and doing something. The tutoring sessions had gotten in the way of that, and now Rindou was pissed.

After days of not hearing a word from Rindou, you finally muster up the courage to go and talk to him at his apartment that he shared with his brother. You knocked on the door and Ran answered.

"Hey y/n, Rindou is in his room." He said nonchalantly as he went to go lay back down on the couch, watching his favorite TV show. You nodded your head and walked your way to Rindou's room to find the door cracked.

"Hey... Why are you ignoring me?" You asked, while opening and closing the door all the way to give you both some privacy. He continued not to speak, just turning his face towards his computer and ignoring you fully.

You spoke again, "Rin, please answer me," as you sat down on his bed, trying to think of ways to get his attention. Rindou plugged up his headphones and began to listen to the mixes he had been making. It was obvious he didn't want to talk to you out of pure jealously of this other guy.

You got up and stormed out, thinking he would chase after you, but didn't. On the way home, you passed a record store and saw that they had a new stereo system that Rindou had been wanting for his room. That's when you got the bright idea to go inside, buy the sound system, and bring it back to his apartment.

You walked clean into his room and plopped it on the bed, gesturing a confused Rindou to open the box. As he did, his jaw dropped in amazement.

"Now tell me, why have you been ignoring me?" You asked once more.

"You've been spending all of your time with that lose guy friend of yours. I can't fucking stand seeing you with him or anybody else." He said as he opened the box to reveal the new stereo system.

"Does this make up for the fact that I was spending too much time with another guy?" You asked, hoping he would make amends with you.

"Not quite, but it'll do." He smirked as he walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around you and started pecking your neck with kisses. You knew where this would lead, and ultimately, it did.

Now that you two have made up, Rindou made a point for you to stop the tutoring sessions as they were getting a little out of hand and you made Rindou promise to communicate his desires and jealously instead of ignoring you from now on.