Kiss, Marry, Or Kill | Toman Boys

It was a late Friday night and everybody was hanging out at your house after a Toman meeting. Mikey was eating snacks while Draken, Emma, Takemichi, and Hinata were all around the kitchen counter, yapping about how their days went. Emma perked up at a thought she had in her head and ran into the living room where you, Mitsuya, Baji, and Chifuyu were sitting in front of the TV, playing video games. 

"I have the best idea!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down in her uniform. 

"What is it?" You ask, turning around towards her. Baji and the others were too engrossed in the game to notice the sudden mood change in the room. 

"Let's all play: Kiss, Marry, Kill!" Emma sounded so excited as she thought of this as being her chance to get closer to Draken. 

Baji suddenly turned around, now intrigued with the situation at hand. Chifuyu also perked up, thinking this was his chance to get it on with one of the ladies. Mitsuya also seemed interested in the game. 

Suddenly, everybody was crowded around the living room, sitting in a circle as the game was beginning. 

"All right, Draken! Kiss, Marry, or Kill Emma." You started off, trying to get them closer. 

Draken let out a small sigh before saying, "Well, obviously not kill so I guess marry." 

He had a nonchalant look on his face as Emma was squealing with excitement. Now, it was Hinata's turn to ask. 

"Mitsuya, Kiss, Marry, or Kill y/n?" He perked up at the question and hesitated for a moment. He liked you, but he also knew that Baji was your best friend who had feelings for you this entire time. 

"Uhm... I, uh... I guess, Kiss?" He said while stuttering over his words. The whole room lit up with laughter as Mitsuya started to blush. Baji, on the other hand, was the only one not laughing. 

"Does that mean we have to kiss now?" You asked, shifting more towards the center of the circle as Mitsuya was sitting on your left side while Baji was on your right. You peeked over at Baji to see him gritting his teeth as you asked the question. 

"No, it doesn't." Baji said, standing up and walking outside, seemingly upset at the situation. 

"Keisuke!" You went to follow after him before he closed the front door. 

He was heading towards his bike when you stopped him dead in his tracks. 

"What's wrong? It's just a stupid game..." You tried to console him. 

"Don't tell me you were about to kiss Mitsuya right in front of me." He had fucked up. He had let his inner monologue speak outwards. 

"No, I was joking! Besides, why are you upset? I'm not asking again." You folded your arms in disappointment. 

"Maybe I didn't want to play the game. Maybe I didn't want to see you kiss another guy." He said, a blush forming across his cheeks. 

"Okay well..." Was all you managed to get out before he had stepped closer to you, leaning in. 

"Maybe, I wanted to be asked that question so that maybe, I could have the chance to kiss you." He was now towering over you with his Toman uniform accentuating his large stature. 

You were breathless at the sight before you. Was he really about to kiss you? Did he really want to kiss you? That's when you felt his hand reach up and cup your cheek. He leaned in, breath on yours, and closed the gap between you two. 

He kissed you quickly, pulled back a little, and then went in for more. Before you knew it, the make-out session had ended with a round of applause of everybody inside who had been watching through the window the entire time. 

A slight blush came across your cheeks when you noticed everybody watching, but your attention stayed on Baji. 

"Kei..." You whispered out. Baji didn't respond, instead, he went in with another kiss. He then leaned back, taking you by the hand, and leading you back inside. 

"It's about damn time." Draken said as he was pulling a jug of juice out of the refrigerator.