Chapter 2(Daily Life)(3)

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm going insane...

===============

"Huh... That was weird" I blurted out.

"What time is it?" Neomi asked.

"It's 3pm" Benjo replied.

"We should probably go check on our clothes" sean reminded, we all agreed and made our way back to the laundry room.

"This may just be me, but in my opinion I think the garden is the only calming place in this hell" sean ranted.

"I agree, it's just... Different than the other rooms" Neomi agreed.

"Technically not a room" Marga remarked.

"I'm well aware" the slightly irritated but amused narrator replied.

once we secured our clothing we all parted ways. As I walked together with Benjo.

"So far things has been going well... Although I shouldn't jinx it just in case." I heard Benjo chuckling at my statement.

"I hope you're right... I like this peacefulness..." He said before his smile faded rather quickly "can I be honest..?"

"Oh... Sure" I replied as Benjo Huffed.

"I don't think people will come looking for us..." He confessed

"What? Why?"

"Well... We've already been here for three months... I just... Feel like I'm loosing hope..." The tone in his voice more monotonic than usual

"..." I couldn't deny nor agree with him

"I'm guessing you agree as well..." Benjo said and then silence engulfed us

I awkwardly turned to my room and said goodnight to Benjo. I unconscious let out a sigh of relief when he said it back while smiling, as if reassuring me that there was no conflict.

I returned to my room, completely worn out and exhausted...

...

...

...

"Good morning everyone!-"

I'm starting to get annoyed by that little piece of sh-

"-I hope you all had a wonderful nights sleep, I want everyone to meet in the gymnasium ASAP! Please be here by 8:30 thank you for your cooperation!"

Click!

... I have a bad feeling about this...

...

After doing my routine I made it to the gymnasium, and the moment everyone... But them... Is here antikuma appeared, but monokuma isn't present like last time, in fact, that red eyed bear has been missing for a while. Not that I'm complaining.

"I have a feeling it's another motive" margarette appeared right after me

"Morning marg" I waved as she said it back, before going to Neomi and sean. Probably to bother them.

I looked over and saw baydo and Daniel fighting, it was the first time I saw them together and when I saw the argument escalating I quickly went over to stop them.

Unfortunately Yuki beat me to them and scolded the two.

I chuckled and turned to go back to benjo. I glanced back to see Daniel and baydo glaring at each other like they were enemies.

"Who else ships those two?" I heard margarette blurt out her statement

"Marg what the fuc-" Neomi was cut off by sean