Envy

Olivia

"Where are you taking me?" I grin as I have a blindfold on my face and Chris leads me and I see darkness.

"Hold on women! Where almost there...I swear you're the most inpatient person I know!" He jokes and I hear a door open so I guess where going into a place.

"You love it.." I say laughing.

"You're right...and I'm going to prove it to you right this second" Chris says as he removes my blindfold as I stand confused.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone we know yells and I cover my chest shocked and I smile looking at everyone we know.

"..oh my god! what are you all doing here?" I ask confused as Chris stands in front of me and he stares at me nervously.

"Olivia Baker you've been my rock since we were in high school my light through the toughest times of my life even when I didn't deserve it and when I was down and didn't think I would even have family years back you always reminded me that you would be right by my side no matter what and today I'm here to repay you for that.." Chris finishes and he starts to get on his one knee grabbing my hand and all of our family and friends are either filming or saying aww and I cover my mouth shocked knowing what's about to happen next. "Liv...babe? Will you marry me?" As I scope out the crowd and my anxiousness continues I can see Spencer and his wife enter the building and I look at his face for a moment as he watches on and I can't make out his reaction but it doesn't seem like a happy one.

I turn back to Chris smiling knowing that this is the next step we have to have to take. "Yes! Yes I'll marry you!" I say excited as he puts the gorgeous ring on my finger and kisses me instantly as everyone cheers on.

;

Twenty minutes earlier...

Spencer

"You're quiet..." Keisha says as we ride silence and I look out the window as my driver takes us to the restaurant/ lounge. My head is so on ten that I don't even answer Keisha but she rubs my leg and I finally face her. "...you good?" She asks and I slowly nod.

"..uh yeah.." I say looking back out the window.

"Maybe we can have our little romantic date of our own later tonight?" Keisha says as she holds on to my arm and I look at her again.

"Yeah maybe..." I say flatly not really wanting to talk.

"....is this about the event we're going to?" She asks

"If it was we wouldn't be going" I say smartly not wanting it to sound smart but it does anyway as she pulls away sighing. I shake my head. "...I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."

"No it's fine. There's definitely something you're not ready to talk about it so I'll leave it alone.."

"It's not that I don't want to talk about it's just not something to bring up right now...I don't want to start a pointless argument" I say honestly and Keisha gives me a look.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asks crossing her arms.

"Nothing. Just leave it alone.."

"No! You obviously have something on your chest and not saying it will make an argument anyway!" Keisha shouts as I groan at her just leaving me alone. She gives me another look and I still stay silent. "You're just mad cause your little girlfriend is getting married and now you can't make googly eyes at her anymore!"

"Keish just stop!" I'm serious!" I say not wanting to get riled up then I already am.

"For what? Huh? You tell me you're over her and then we move back here and all you can do every time we're around her is act like a fucking child!" She says.