Does love conquer all?

Flashback...

Spencer

I go to open my door nervously playing with my hands as I open it and see liv smiling ear to ear as she jumps in my arms instantly wrapping her legs around my waist as I hold her balance. She kisses me pulling back.

"I missed these lips!" She laughs kissing me again as she holds on to me and I look at her sadly. "What's wrong?" She asks noticing my face as she jumps down and I grab her hand to lead her to my sofa.

"I...have something to tell you.." i start to say and she looks at me worried.

"..what is it?" She asks as I caress her hand with my thumb and she notices.

"...Keisha's pregnant.." I say looking down disappointed as liv pulls way and her face feels with shock.

"And it's yours?" She says and I nod as she stands up laughing but not the kind of laugh when something is funny but the laugh you make when you don't have a real reaction. I stand up behind her.

"But this doesn't need to change anything.." I start to say as she shakes her head.

"It doesn't change anything? Spence she's having your child! That's a big commitment!" I nod at her

"I know I know...but this doesn't change us we can continue to just do us while.." I start to plead.

"And how is that going to work Spencer! Huh? You have to be there for your first child and I would never keep you away from that experience!"

"I know you wouldn't.."

"This is just such bad timing!" She shouts rubbing her head as she tries to calm down.

"I know...and I'm sorry..liv I'm truly sorry" I say as i try to hug her but she pulls away and all I can do is look at her sadly.

"...I guess being in love with you won't make it any easier either" she says making me pop up my head surprised at her statement. I don't even think about my next move as I walk up to her kissing her passionately lifting her on the counter. "I know this started as a fling and with that we probably shouldn't have crossed so many boundaries but.." she starts and I shake my head at her smiling.

"I knew I loved you right after our first date.." I confess as we look into each others eyes and I caress her cheek.

"Really?" She asks and I smirk again nodding as I reminisce on our almost 3 month fling which wasn't really a fling but more like us dating.

"Being able to wake up next to you every other morning is the highlight anytime we're together, and when you get all nervous or anxious you tend to bite your nails and getting to know you....every inch of you" I say caressing her thigh as she giggles and I can't help but swoon and tell her everything I've been feeling. I kiss her lips again but this time it seems different it seems more slow and passionate with love intertwining there's no way I could let this feeling go. As our kissing deepens and I hold her close as our tongues intertwine making the fire in my belly go straight to my hard member down below. Liv lifts my shirt above my head throwing it somewhere as I start to kiss her neck and our moans invade my condo as I lower my kisses to her breasts slowly pulling her tank top and bra down on the left side grabbing on to her right nipple with my mouth as I stare up at her as her eyes roll back and it turns me on even more. Her tank top straps are at her shoulders as she wraps her hands around my head loving the sensation of my lips on her body.

I keep my lips wrapped around her nipple as I start to unbutton her shorts eagerly wanting more. I pull away for a second to undress her fully picking her up and laying her on the sofa gently as I pec kisses on her stomach spreading her legs above her placing my lips on her core ready to devour her.