First Meet

Hello everyone. So this is the second chapter of the story and I know that the story is not that much interesting right now, but I need a base to make the masterpiece of my imagination and this may sound a bit off. But guys it's my first book and there is soo much going on in my mind and to tell you that I really have to create these parts. Hope you can be a little patient and follow along with me through this journey

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Yakshit p.o.v

Ok. So new place, new office, won't be that baad as I have switched office a lot times by being on business trips. But oh boy! I really thought that I won't be able to come to the building today because of the drama in the morning.

Morning
The first thing that I did after waking up was going for a jog, but today I wasn't alone my brother yuvaan and cousin Adhrit also joined me although I was totally pissed off because of there continuous blabbering but still it somehow felt peaceful and familiar.
It was like one of those days where we used to wake up early to sneak out and play in the morning, every morning was like that, Untill....
Nope, not going there.

When we got home, after freshening up, the first thing I saw was the huge dining table filled with all my favourite things, as I was about to eat my cousin amayra said

Amayra: maa, badimaa(aunt) this is so wrong. We are living in this house also, why are you only cooking bhaiya's favourite meal. This is not fair.

Aadvika: aree bas!! ( Keep quiet) You know that your bhai has come after a long time.

Yakshit: Okay. Maa now I'm leaving for work I'll see you in the evening.

Mahika: Wait what!! Yakshit you are not going anywhere. You just came yesterday, have some rest and spend some time with us. You are not going anywhere.

Yakshit: but maa....

And she cut Mee off. Looks like I would have to do some extra work. After a long discussion of 30 minutes, finally I got the permission to go.

Mahika: Right now maa ji is not at home that's why you are going easily otherwise I would've seen how you have went.

Yakshit: Okay maa, chachi, amayra and yaami. Byee, will see you in the evening.

Mahika: come home early!!??

I left before making any promise because even I don't know how much time it will take me to reach back home.

After a 1 hour long drive, I've finally reached home. Why is my home so far away from the building.

As soon as I entered the office, I found yuvaan waiting for me. I told them as soon as I left home to stop further problems on my first day.After all it's my first day as an official CEO in the main office building. Before that I was handling all the CEO work from abroad as I wasn't prepare to be back home, but now that I am here my control will be more significant over the employees.

Yuvaan: How the hell were you able to convince maa. If I was at your place, first of all I wouldn't have raised the topic of coming here and second of all they wouldn't let me...

Yakshit: Done! First OF all focus on your words chhote and second of all on your work. This is the first and last warning. And I am trying really hard to control myself in front of you. Don't make me show you my new side.

Yuvaan: sorry Bhai, and I promise I won't trouble you. ( When did my sweet big bhai turned into this devil)

{ When you were busy in your lala world CHHOTE}

He led me to my office, but as we were at the cabin door. Some employee called him for some work correction and I decided to enter the cabin myself.

The first thing that I felt after entering the cabin was a sense of familiarity. Even though I've never actually been here. But the feeling and the place felt just like mine. Dark walls floor to roof glass walls.

 Dark walls floor to roof glass walls

But wait. There is a freaking girl sleeping ON MY CHAIR. What the heck. Who gave her the permission to enter here.

Her whole face was covered with hair, but in the sunlight coming through the glass, her sleeping figure was looking serene

Her whole face was covered with hair, but in the sunlight coming through the glass, her sleeping figure was looking serene. I couldn't see her face though, again because of her hair but the peaceful posture in which she was sleeping.... Wait !!! Why am I gawking at her.
I was going to wake her up, but just then yuvaan entered.

Yuvaan: Wait!! Dii is here. I was searching for her in the entire building. Dad is gonna get so angry that she pulled an all nighter again. God!! Why everyone makes me a target.

Neerav: What were you saying? Repeat that again.

As yuvaan was blabbering. Dad entered the room and listened everything. And now I don't know why he is saying things like that.

Yuvaan: Umm.... Dad actually..... I just wake dii up then I can explain.

Neerav: Dare you to wake her up yuvaan.

Yakshit: Dad, who is she? And why is she sleeping in my cabin and that too on my desk.

Neerav: Yakshit beta, don't mind her. She is quite an over worker, even though there is no need for that. Well, she is the MD of the corporation. We, only found out that you are coming out of nowhere. So, maybe she prepared you're cabin and pulled an all nighter.

Yakshit: Ohhh!! But she seems quite young for an MD.

Neerav: She joined as a software developer intern and moved her way up. She is just like you, if we talk about business and hard work.

Now come on there is an yearly board meeting to be held today. We can introduce you there as the official CEO.

Yuvaan: Umm... Dad, what about dii..?

Neerav: Nobody will wake her up. And yakshit can you make her life down on the couch? She must be feeling uncomfortable right now.  And yuvaan after she wakes up, tell her to go back home and that it's straight order from me.

I made her lay down on the bed but couldn't see her face again because of her hair.