THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

As The squad flies to the Kaisers house, they are joined by the others.

MR SUNSHINE

LATINOOBAMA

ZACHARONI

AND GOONTRON

They are welcomed with open arms as they thank one another on coming. Then, they continue their flight to Karl's house.

*The Kaisers house*

"Ohhhhhhhh, Jimmy's mom, your so hot" our villain says as he does unspeakable things to the Air Force One, complete with a picture of Jimmy's mom over the exhaust pipe. Suddenly, a rain of bullets shatter the door.

"ITS TIME FOR ROUND 4 MUDAFACKERRRRRR" Fuhair Sink yells, M16 grasped firmly in hand, still blasting out rounds.

"Your time has come Senior, hand over your crown" Lationobama says menacingly as the squad stands behind him.

"YOU DARE RUIN MY EDGING STREAK, HAVE AT THEE COWARDS"  Karl Hitler the 4th screams as he prepares for battle. Goontron starts it by viciously gooning all over Karl. Zacharoni follows it up by attacking Karl with a 3d printed sword. Sink provides back up with his M16.

" HAH, YOU FOOLS, I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESSES " Karl screams before showing Goontron a picture of a woman. Goontron immediately closes his eyes in disgust before Karl knocks him out with a stone cold stutter. He catches Zacharoni's sword before slapping his Cake so hard he dies. For Fuhair Sink, he throws his Mountains back so hard, that the space in front of Sink just explodes. Latinoobama tries to assist.

"WHY CAN'T I BUILDDDDDD, OH SH "Latinoobama wails before getting 360 no scoped for 200 by Karl. Before sunshine can provide heals, he falls unconscious as a horse knocks him out and carries him away. Cheeks is horrified and immediately goes Sicko mode on Karl. Their battle is mediocre and ends when Karl moans " CROISSANTTTTTTTTTTTTT" so loud that Cheeksmageeeee is knocked out and sent to Ohio.

Bricks, utterly devastated by his buddas deaths, Goes ham. He just starts throwing hay makers and bricks at Karl. Their battle is legendary and lasts for hours. In the end, Brick knows what must be done to end this menace. In one last ditch effort, he throws a brick at the Air Force One, before hiding under a table.

"HAHA, you coward, I always winnnnn, what the HECK!!!!!" Karl screams as he is stabbed with a mechanical pencil in his dingdong. Before he can scream, THE GREAT JOCE kicks open the planes door and proceeds to ATOMIC FLICK Karl Hitler the IV in his Gooch, causing him to go stiff and just freaking fly to the moon, dead. Just as soon as she came, she disappeared.

Bricks leaves his hiding spot, grabs his friends reboot cards, and brings them back to life. They all embrace each other as they watch the plane fly in the Kaisers house. As everyone leaves after and epic battle, Cheeksmagee looks back to see Fuhair Sink getting railed by both Prinz Eugen and Enterprises 12ft by 12ft rods. He sheds a tear of joy and looks towards EatenBricks.

"My work is done Cheeksmagee, its time I go" Bricks says, sadly. And with Unicorn at his side, he rides off into the sunset, a hero once more.