No? Dogs don't say no.

"February 21st, 1997

It was a slightly cramped house with Power running back and forth chasing Meowy in the halls, Himeno grabbing an extra case of Beer while lying on the couch mumbling about work, while Kobeni and Yoruna as the tended to the wounds Power caused from kicking the door into his face dabbing small bruises with a cotton ball and alcohol.

"S-so she's living here now?"

"Supposedly she asked to be here."

"Why."

"Ask the fiend yourself."

Yoruna, with an annoyed voice points behind him to Power who suddenly appeared, holding Meowy close to her while giving Kobeni a serious glare.

"P-Power?"

"Hmph."

Power, with a huff, turns from Kobeni while staying close to Yoruna. Wanting to change the conversation he brings sup a different topic.

"So, you seem really good at this. Is this something you wanted to do at one point?"

"No, I have a lot of younger siblings, and our parents don't really pay attention to any of us so when they got hurt, I would have to ten to their cuts and bruises."

"Oh, re- ah!"

"Vial human, did you attack my servant!"

"Ah, n-no, it was just the alcohol against his bruises."

"Hold on lemmie try something."

Yoruna puts up his middle and index finger upwards while focusing his electricity until a weak current of electricity courses through them connecting between the fingers as he presses it against Power.

"H-How cruel human!"

Power lunges at him as Kobeni moves away from the both of them, not wanting to be caught between the two as Yoruna struggles back.

"Wow, how did you do that?"

"I saw this thing called a taser in a movie so I thought I could probably pull that off. Though this the first time I've done it though."

Yoruna says with a dry chuckle only to be tackled from behind by Power.

"Gya ha ha! I am the victor!"

"Yeah, yeah, now get off of me!"

"No, I must protect you from that minx!"

"Ah, how's that fair!"

"Yeah, and you're the reason I'm even getting treated! You kick the door into my face!"

"No, I did not."

"Really?"

"Then how did I get these then?"

"Devil."

"Yeah, you're right."

"As I always a- "

"From the blood devil you ass!"

Yoruna grabs her horns and jerks her around forcefully in rage. Eventually letting go and scooting back over to Kobeni while eyeing Power. Kobeni continues to dab his face lightly placing band-aids over his nose.

"There that should be it."

"Yeah, thanks Ko."

"Ko?"

"Oh yeah, uh something I thought of that uh~m I mean uh~ you don't have to use it though if you don't want to."

Yoruna looks away from her in a frenzied panic while flailing his arms as Power snickers at Yoruna's discomfort.