Battle!

battlefield of war

battlefield of war

The sky is covered with dark clouds. Today the sky also roars as a witness of this brutal battle.All around, only human screams of pain can be heard. Many dead bodies are lying there.Devils have no mercy on humans. They brutally killed people.After a while, drops of water started falling from that black cloud. It seems as if today the sky is also crying because of the suffering of people.As if the sky could not see the suffering of these people anymore, so the sky wants to erase the suffering of all people with its rain!What a cruel irony of fate!

" Jie, plz open your eyes. Don't leave your brother. "

"A-che-ng, p-ro-mise m-e , you w~ill ta~ke car~e o~f my s~on"-

"Yes!! i will , i promise"-

" Jieeeeeeeeeee..............!!!!!"-  Cheng started to scream and cry. When he saw his sister was no longer breathing.

Cheng looked around and noticed that almost all of their soldiers were dead, the survivors were very seriously injured.At some distance from him lies the dead body of his brother-in-law.

All around is the laughter of devils.

These devils killed his sister and brother-in-law today along with some of these people.He is feeling very weak today. He feels helpless. If he had more power than these devils, then he would kill them all brutally.Sorry!! He can do nothing but regret now!

"From today the devils will rule this human world"

The devil king was happy and declared their victory.

"Does the previous contract still exist?"- Jin guanshan bowed his head before the Devil King.

Cheng was very angry at the old man's actions and clenched his fists. This man had no hesitation in bowing down to the demon who had killed his son and his son's wife.

The demon king started to laugh loudly hearing the human king's words. Because this man is a devil behind his mask. This man may be so selfish to hold on to his power that he doesn't hesitate to bow to his son's murder.All are selfish, all are selfish for power.So  pure cultivators have disappeared because of this greed.But the Devil King wanted a Pure Cultivator that would strengthen his future lineage.